A SHOUT OUT TO JIM D

Thanks Bill and the rest of you guys. I take it that it arrived Bill. I think you got a very accurate gun. You need to try some 30 yard challenge targets with it. I think it might do a 200. I have to really settle down and concentrate to get over 190 regardless of the gun's capability, however. For about the first year of shooting that target I almost never did. Fortunately I got better with practice. Shooting better from the bench definitely helps when you are trying to figure out what pellet a new gun likes.

I expect this to change but right now my Snowpeak guns are giving me better 30 yard challenge scores than my new Caiman that cost 3 times as much! I really enjoy finding a "cheap gun" that can can shoot with the "big boys".

Thanks Bill and the rest of you guys. I take it that it arrived Bill. I think you got a very accurate gun. You need to try some 30 yard challenge targets with it. I think it might do a 200. I have to really settle down and concentrate to get over 190 regardless of the gun's capability, however. For about the first year of shooting that target I almost never did. Fortunately I got better with practice. Shooting better from the bench definitely helps when you are trying to figure out what pellet a new gun likes.

I expect this to change but right now my Snowpeak guns are giving me better 30 yard challenge scores than my new Caiman that cost 3 times as much! I really enjoy finding a "cheap gun" that can can shoot with the "big boys".
I concur with the less expensive guns hanging tough with the higher end guns

In street/drag racing it’s referred to as a sleeper.

Snowpeak is rocking it out
CDCA2D8C-CAEF-408D-9317-9F67E1297775.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nattboy