• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A question for bullpup owners

I am new to this forum but not airguns. I mostly collect German springers these days. I used to own 2 marauders and an airforce escape but sold them and got out of pcps for a while. I want to get a new rifle i like the bullpups but looking at pictures of them they look like the magazine would be right in your face when rested. Am I wrong or is it an annoyance you live with getting one of these guns. Thank you in advance.

No annoyance at all.

Only sweet goodness 👍

20200209_120228.1606340791.jpg

As you can see by the pictures of them, all of the Wildcat versions have their magazines well out of the way. While some may end up near your cheek, out of the nine that I have, none are any sort of annoying.

The Walther Reign, they designed the magazine to go into the gun...from either / both directions without changing anything..! Some other guns, with a little part swapping, you can insert the magazine from the other direction.

Mike

If you're interested in a BP, I recommend the Taipan Veteran, great trigger, built like a tank. It'll be going strong long after the Wildcat is in the trash.

I sorta still like FX guns and usually buy spare duplicates so at least I have something FX to shoot and parts guns if and when needed later on down the road and so far only one of each Veterans in 177 22 and 25 since all of my Taipan Mutants have been so far trouble free. 

If you're interested in a BP, I recommend the Taipan Veteran, great trigger, built like a tank. It'll be going strong long after the Wildcat is in the trash.

I sorta still like FX guns and usually buy spare duplicates so at least I have something FX to shoot and parts guns if and when needed later on down the road and so far only one of each Veterans in 177 22 and 25 since all of my Taipan Mutants have been so far trouble free.

I guess that's a good strategy if you really like the FX rifle. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not willing to spend an extra $1,500 for parts. But, I guess it's only money