A question about Delta Wolf, release the regulator pressure

Hi guys, i need help please, when i want to reduce the regulator pressure, i remove the front bottle and i should dry fire couple of shots to remove all air inside the chamber, is that right ? Because in my gun i have to dry fire all the way down until pressure reach zero, i am talking about dry firing from lets say 160 bar to 0 which are ALOT of dry fire, is that normal?!?!! Is this the way to reduce the reg pressure on delta wolf ?!! FX impact will release all air from plenum after couple of shots! Why this is happening on Delta Wolf! 

Hi guys, i need help please, when i want to reduce the regulator pressure, i remove the front bottle and i should dry fire couple of shots to remove all air inside the chamber, is that right ? Because in my gun i have to dry fire all the way down until pressure reach zero, i am talking about dry firing from lets say 160 bar to 0 which are ALOT of dry fire, is that normal?!?!! Is this the way to reduce the reg pressure on delta wolf ?!! FX impact will release all air from plenum after couple of shots! Why this is happening on Delta Wolf!
Hi guys,
I recently bought my first PCP rifle, a Delta Wolf, and I don't quite understand the procedure for lowering the regulator pressure.
First, I unscrew the bottle, then dry fire, until the pressure drops to zero at the top of the screen, then I put the bottle back on, and thus the screen pressure returns to the original pressure. Is it at this moment that I should lower the pressure, turning clockwise?

Kind Regards,
Alejandro

Hi guys,
I recently bought my first PCP rifle, a Delta Wolf, and I don't quite understand the procedure for lowering the regulator pressure.
First, I unscrew the bottle, then dry fire, until the pressure drops to zero at the top of the screen, then I put the bottle back on, and thus the screen pressure returns to the original pressure. Is it at this moment that I should lower the pressure, turning clockwise?

Kind Regards,
Alejandro
No - lower the pressure by turning the adjuster clockwise while the bottle is off and there is no air in the gun. Then you can screw the bottle back onto the gun. Then turn up the pressure the the desired one.

Reactions: Stone02