• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other A pricey target

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
My wife gave me a cookie tray to shoot. So I painted a few dots and quickly filled with holes. Got the idea to cut in half.
IMG_6941.jpeg
I opened it up with killer my HW90 .25 cal. Accurate and destructive. Once I opened the Center I brought out the R9 .20. Hammering the folded edges. I fired a whole tin of JSB 13.73’s. Brought in a Diana 48 .22 for about 50 rounds. Managed to open left side.
IMG_6962.jpeg
This took over the course of two days. Finally finished off with R9.
IMG_6966.jpeg
Cost 1 1/2 tins of lead = $45.00. Now garbage but a serious challenge. Crow

Was she telling you something? Does that mean no more cookies?
I bought her one twice the size. Deadly cook. Crow
In breaking news, JSB posts record 4th quarter profits ha ha ha. Nice.
I stocked my shelves before the increase. Need a few H&N’s. Good to know they’re stable. Crow
Or you'll now be making them yourself..🤤

If the goal was cut in 1/2 on that line of shots that had a few flyers involved it seems 🥴
No flyers. I was just shooting all over, before I came up with operation. Crow
A man needs a project!😄
Always looking. Crow
Me thinks:

Our double door fridge\freezer just blew its controller motherboard and manufacturer no longer stocks spares for the particular model.........

That should take quite a few tins of pellets.
Ha ha. You know what. I bet you could. The metal on door is thick as paper. Little messy. Have fun. Crow

Reactions: maxtrouble
Me thinks:

Our double door fridge\freezer just blew its controller motherboard and manufacturer no longer stocks spares for the particular model.........

That should take quite a few tins of pellets.
Look for an aftermarket motherboard on eBay. Many available. Save some $
And buy another gun

My wife gave me a cookie tray to shoot. So I painted a few dots and quickly filled with holes. Got the idea to cut in half.View attachment 397187I opened it up with killer my HW90 .25 cal. Accurate and destructive. Once I opened the Center I brought out the R9 .20. Hammering the folded edges. I fired a whole tin of JSB 13.73’s. Brought in a Diana 48 .22 for about 50 rounds. Managed to open left side. View attachment 397188This took over the course of two days. Finally finished off with R9.View attachment 397189Cost 1 1/2 tins of lead = $45.00. Now garbage but a serious challenge. Crow
Lol Thats what happens around here on family get togethers, only we're shooting cans. That cookie sheet aught to keep them busy for a while! They shoot the cans until there's only crumbs.