A new range favorite? The Uragan 2 King .22

Is this the new range favorite?

Yes. Yes it is.

Glorious accuracy, and just absolutely silly capacity, topped off by being tuned to a slamming 40 ft/lb by Tony at TalonTunes - I can't say enough good about them or this gun - the entire experience was fantastic and I'm loving this setup for my range shooting. Might be a tad fat for spot and stalk or woods hunting, even with the super sexy carbon fiber stock, but if you DO ever find yourself fighting off a horde of rats of biblical plage type proportions, this is the weapon I'd want to have. :)

Uragan 2 front.jpeg
Uragan 2.jpg

@Miami Airgunner Is that an Uragan 2 King? It looks super beefy. I could see that setup on a tripod for coyotes in .30 caliber. Is that the stock AGT moderator that comes with it? I like the grip and camo job on your Leshiy in the background as well.
It is. And yes, it's 'light' for what it is, with all the carbon fiber, but it's just a LOT of rig.

The moderator does not come with it, but you can buy them, just ask Tony when setting up your purchase, I couldn't find them on the site.

Thanks, wish I could take credit, but I bought it as it is from a member here, and it's been a wonderful little lightweight gun.