A Little Eye Candy and such..

Yes, sir.. I do have more...haha..... Havent even gotten into the springers much... a sample... More where these came from. 

1578111646_20678674255e10129ed8f692.10317042_DSC02228.JPG
1578111647_3368324605e10129f799809.81008189_DSC02283.JPG
1578111648_731765415e1012a001bb27.91242042_DSC02357.JPG

Reactions: Diamondback
What? You have only one FX airgun? I'm outa here!

1f923.svg

Just messing around. Nice collection and welcome.

haha... I've only just begun to post pics...
1f609.svg
.... Will need to dig up more, but for starters How about a Royal 500 with Corcoran BR stock and a Boss in black laminate? I need to take some more recent pics for sure.

Amazing collection id love to see the Boss and Royale.

@ Diamondback...How do, sir!? Seeing lots of old familiar faces. I've already squared up KSK. I recognized him from way back on the TAG...haha

@ Glem will do, sir. I'll find some pics or take some. Been rainy here this weekend so no good lighting. Top is an R9 with a Macarri stock finished by Paul Bishop. Next is an R7 with a Linthicum stock and bottom is an HW30AW with a Corcoran stock.

Welcome Rob...we met on old yellow :) and nice collection ...you have serious money in just scopes pal

Yes, sir!! Guess I know now where the Yellow crew went..hahaha. Believe it or not, I'm not a scope snob. It does get expensive though, but the majority of mine are what some would call 'cheap'. I can appreciate a good scope but for whatever reason, it hurts me to shell out for one. 😂

@Dairyboy... I got really tempted at the Hickory Airgun show as there was a Leshiy there and I thought I was going to be charged for drooling all over it. That's one gun that caught my eye from the beginning. Just never have pulled the trigger

@RWSMike... I did notice that the newer version of the ATN Day/Night scope resolved some issues of the earlier iterations, in particular the giant Achilles heel of battery life. I've been tempted on that one, but havent quite decided. I have watched several reviews on it. I think any advances in scopes will be on the digital platform from here on out.

I am overwhelmed for you lol. Just thinking about the time invested to learn about each guns quirks and intricacies blows me away.

and that, sir... is the trick. That is something that many dont realize is that there ARE quirks and such to each one. I suppose that's part of the reason why I am not picky on triggers. I guess if I had one gun or just a couple I would be picky and ensure that they were PRECISELY to my liking, but having a few guns has taught me to not be so picky on some things and just learn the gun. 

That's not to say I dont tinker with them and try to make them to be the best that they can, I think that's a huge part of the fun in it all!

Wow, what a bunch of nice guns you have there. (Late) Welcome to the Party! Love to see more and more folk from the SE pop up. I seriously need to make a point to attend the NC AG show next time. 

Would like to know more about some of those builds individually. Tell me more about the Arrow Slinger near the top.

Definitely try to go. I'm there every year and it's always a fun time. I always let folks know that if they want me to bring something to try out, I'll do it. I let folks shoot anything I bring so gives them a chance to try out things!

The arrow gun.. that was the result of a wild hair, actually. I had gotten three M10's when they were on closeout from a certain dealer. One, I turned into a .30 cal hitting around 90fpe, the other I turned into a .35 cal using a Bulldog mag to make it a multishot and it hit around 115fpe. The last, I made into a dedicated .25 slug gun. It hit around 90fpe as well. I tired of the .25 and decided to make it into an arrow gun. Whittled out an adapter and added a section of arrow to it and found other arrows that was the same ID as the OD of the first. After some advice from others regarding blowback, I put the small section of CF tubing on to resolve that and to hold the arrows steady. I've tuned it down to around 250fps with the arrows shown. They are aluminum so that's slowing it down a bit. Still effective and I get a good 10 or so shots on it. Accuracy is good as expected. 

I had originally used some brake line tubing for the barrel but it was a little undersized and so went with the section of another arrow.

Forgive my rough machining 'skill's. I've often said that I have the machining ability slightly above that of a chimp with a dremel.

1578156215_20252987475e10c0b7e616f7.29421401_20190102_000957.jpg
1578156216_16230983065e10c0b8124b17.38223326_20190102_201054.jpg

Don't knock your machining skills, they are far and above mine! I am a sucker for that laminate HW30! Wow, that's a beauty! Yeah, I will definitely take you up on that if and when I make it up there. Been actually meaning to just go to NC, show or no show. Have friends that ways and quite a few of us AGs out there that I would like to meet. Maybe even visit the FX place, even though I don't own any, I think it's cool as heck they are so close to us.

There is a fellow at the show who always comes to my table to grab up that HW30. Year before last I didnt bring it and he came by and made me promise to bring it next time..haha. So brought it last year. Seems out towards the RTP area, there are lots of airgunners. Havent seen as many out here in the mountains. 

I'd heard that FX was out in NC somewhere, but to be honest, hadnt given much thought to it. Guess should look it up and see where it is in relation to me and schedule a visit at some point.