A Little Eye Candy and such..

Went all "Steyr Aug" on that one PCP!

Better buy another safe because you are running out of room under the bed.

haha... actually, when I had this house built, I had a spot for a bathroom in the basement. It's all block save for the door inside. Because it's mainly just me down here, I can step outside to take a leak (good thing about living in the country) so I converted this 'bathroom, into a walk in gun closet :)

Rob, do you still have the iz h 60/61 you converted to hpa. It so, please post photos and info. Thanks, Tommy.

Yes, sir... and I'm happy to say that it's still holding air from when was at the Hickory show in October.

Info... I'd seen a pic of one somewhere and got the lead that there was a fellow in Russia selling kits for conversion. I hit him up and after a fiasco with shipping... states to NY, to NM, to CA to United Arab Emerites to Russia... then back to NY and finally to me in NC, I got the kit. Was easy enough to install. 

Power level is only slightly over stock, which is fine. Think mine is running around 500fps with mid weight pellets. Accuracy is good. I still would like to come up with a shroud or something to hide the threaded barrel, but havent yet. Got a cheapie 2-7 Scope on it.

I was kinda bummed that I had converted my 61, but at the Hickory show, I scored a metal receiver IZH 60 that I will leave as stock, just need to find a rear sight for it.

Forgive the mess in the garage, I didnt know if I had a pic so just stepped out and snapped one quickly.

1578186781_2535783615e11381d18b124.56245886_IZH.jpg

Rob is that laminate stock for the R10 ambi? where did you get it? I've been looking for one, but the places in the UK will not ship to the US.

It is, yes, sir. I'd gotten it from the UK, but obviously before the restrictions were in place. Was in 2016 according to the date details on the pic. I'm not sure when they started restricting stocks.