HW/Weihrauch A HW77 and a half

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
A week ago I took delivery of 3 rifles. Everyone is happy. Just my luck the next day Friday I see an add for this. A HW77 tuned by Venum. Had to act fast.
IMG_8274.jpeg
Very touchy situation, and I knew it. I was scared. I mentioned to my wife there was a really nice rifle for sale. I got that “your dead“ look and was told no way, forget it. I used all my trump cards and charm, l thought it was going to be death by unga bunga.
I talked to the owner of the 77 and was forced to score.
IMG_8276.jpeg
He was a class act. Did a great job packing.
IMG_8278.jpeg
Custom stock.
IMG_8279.jpeg
Has a nice cut out for the thumb, super comfortable.
IMG_8280.jpeg

The original owner lived in the Bahama’s. Had the rifle shipped to the UK. for a fine tune in 1989. He shot it for 20+ yrs. then moved to Canada. And sold it to my contact. He said he only shot it a few times, then it’s been a safe Queen. I’m putting it in my rotation, I’m shooting it.
IMG_8284.jpeg
He said these were a favorite. Never seen before. Gave me a tin full.
IMG_8275.jpeg
IMG_8281.jpeg
I only shot 3 through it and it’s clean. A sound I need on my other rifles. Really looking forward to shooting it. Tomorrow hopefully I’ll crony it. I’m stoked. Crow …….Happy Easter
Oh my wife saved the marriage.

IMG_8283.jpeg

A week ago I took delivery of 3 rifles. Everyone is happy. Just my luck the next day Friday I see an add for this. A HW77 tuned by Venum. Had to act fast.View attachment 450038Very touchy situation, and I knew it. I was scared. I mentioned to my wife there was a really nice rifle for sale. I got that “your dead“ look and was told no way, forget it. I used all my trump cards and charm, l thought it was going to be death by unga bunga.
I talked to the owner of the 77 and was forced to score. View attachment 450030He was a class act. Did a great job packing.View attachment 450031Custom stock. View attachment 450032Has a nice cut out for the thumb, super comfortable.View attachment 450034
The original owner lived in the Bahama’s. Had the rifle shipped to the UK. for a fine tune in 1989. He shot it for 20+ yrs. then moved to Canada. And sold it to my contact. He said he only shot it a few times, then it’s been a safe Queen. I’m putting it in my rotation, I’m shooting it. View attachment 450037He said these were a favorite. Never seen before. Gave me a tin full. View attachment 450039View attachment 450035I only shot 3 through it and it’s clean. A sound I need on my other rifles. Really looking forward to shooting it. Tomorrow hopefully I’ll crony it. I’m stoked. Crow …….Happy Easter

View attachment 450036
NICE!!…that is a fine looking rifle. Clean lines, beautiful wood, and a classic action. Great score. John

A week ago I took delivery of 3 rifles. Everyone is happy. Just my luck the next day Friday I see an add for this. A HW77 tuned by Venum. Had to act fast.View attachment 450038Very touchy situation, and I knew it. I was scared. I mentioned to my wife there was a really nice rifle for sale. I got that “your dead“ look and was told no way, forget it. I used all my trump cards and charm, l thought it was going to be death by unga bunga.
I talked to the owner of the 77 and was forced to score. View attachment 450030He was a class act. Did a great job packing.View attachment 450031Custom stock. View attachment 450032Has a nice cut out for the thumb, super comfortable.View attachment 450034
The original owner lived in the Bahama’s. Had the rifle shipped to the UK. for a fine tune in 1989. He shot it for 20+ yrs. then moved to Canada. And sold it to my contact. He said he only shot it a few times, then it’s been a safe Queen. I’m putting it in my rotation, I’m shooting it. View attachment 450037He said these were a favorite. Never seen before. Gave me a tin full. View attachment 450039View attachment 450035I only shot 3 through it and it’s clean. A sound I need on my other rifles. Really looking forward to shooting it. Tomorrow hopefully I’ll crony it. I’m stoked. Crow …….Happy Easter

View attachment 450036
That is bad azz, would love a stock like that for the 97K. You have an phenomenal collection of piston guns.😍

View attachment 450036
Beautiful - congrats Crowski!

Reactions: crowski
Now that's a score 👍
With some cool history behind it and in .22!
Glad you're gonna put her to use like it deserves.
Tomorrow. Crow
That is bad azz, would love a stock like that for the 97K. You have an phenomenal collection of piston guns.😍
Thanks. This is my first custom stock. Feels really good. Crow
What a find. Well done!
Thanks. I tried to score yours a year ago. Now we’re related. Small world, wouldn’t want to paint it.
Do you shoot yours?
Enjoy Crow
Beautiful - congrats Crowski!
Thanks
Another Venom discovered here in the US - what a find.
Thanks. Same continent, I’m north of you. Apparently there’s not many in Canada. Crow

Reactions: wijib and Lewis
Tomorrow. Crow

Thanks. This is my first custom stock. Feels really good. Crow

Thanks. I tried to score yours a year ago. Now we’re related. Small world, wouldn’t want to paint it.
Do you shoot yours?
Enjoy Crow

Thanks

Thanks. Same continent, I’m north of you. Apparently there’s not many in Canada. Crow
That's where I found mine.

Reactions: crowski