A great day of shooting with my FX Impact

This was one of my best days of shooting with my FX Impact MK2. It was a beautiful morning with zero wind and I was hitting almost every starlings/doves with the H&N 25gr Gen2 slugs.

Enjoy.

Max , once again some fine shooting ! I went out yesterday to barn #3 to chk out the pigeons. They were there but on the other side of the silo top , soaking up the morning sun . That meant finding another shooting spot . Found a spot w/ good cover at 75 yrds again that offered good shooting but crosswinds were strong . I had taken a starling from 50 at the first setup . I got one shot at the new stand , the birds took flight and circled a few times but never landed again . After about 40 minutes I gathered up my gear , loaded it up and went to collect the two birds ,as the wind was now steady at 12-15 mph . I then headed over to barn #1 for a chance at rats . Although I took out 10 a few days ago I got 4 in just 15 or 20 minutes . Then they switched direction on me ! Several got through the "slot" w/out a shot until one moved through a bit slower than the others . I was able to pop it , although it needed a follow up shot. Finished the morning w/ five rats & a mouse . The Hatsan Factor RC and ATN LTV performed admirably again.

Reactions: L.Leon