• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A gift for you! Closed

image_2.1608499856.jpg

I like to offer a 3d printed barrel band that fits a FX Impact or crown to anybody that wants one while supply's and or money lasts. I know that the last year has been a crazy year. I like to but it all behind us and start the new year off with a great start. The outfit that I buy my 3d print filament from set me a roll that was damaged in shipping. They where kind enuff to replace the roll and give me the remainder of the damaged roll. With this roll of filament and all the change Ive collected over some time in a bottle. I'd like to offer the most popular thing Ive printed. There will be no cost as long as the money holds out. I wont guarantee you'll get one, but I'll try. Ive got 13units printed right now, and 6 printing. Ill keep the printer running until either I run out of filament, shipping money or demand. Which ever comes first.

If you'd like like one for your self send me a PM with your address.

Happy holidays Mont

12/21/20 I just put the last of the filament on the printer, Everybody thats pm me should be getting a barrel band. But the ordering is now closedI had a great time, Mont

Reactions: Mr.H
I dont care if your own a FX or not. The airgun community has been so good to me, I just wanted to give a little back. 2020 hasn't been the year to mark down as most enjoyable. If you have a friend, different gun that you think it will fit.. No problem. If you have a gun you'd like to build a barrel band for, Pm me next week, Im home on vacation for the Christmas break. Ill use your meursements and draw one up, print it and get it out to you.

15 barrel bands shipped out today, 5 sitting on the bench and 6 coming off the printer at 10pm tonight. 7 more shipping out tomorrow thats leaves about 5 more if anybody wants one. I have to take a small break from barrel bands to print a head band for a young mans Christmas gift tonight. But after that we can start printing barrel bands again.

I'm having a great time with this Thanks Mont

If you have not yet checked in with Mont and Montster Design this is an awesome opportunity to see his work. I was blessed with a FX Impact .35 just before the Wasatch Front League shoot in August. The droop and settling at follow-up shots with a 800mm barrel were my challenges. Mont shared his Design Barrel Band and it settled my gun. Something I had not noticed until the Montster Barrel Band I was having deviations from bench to prone to any type of barrier support, as much as 1.5 MOA. I just had to say Thanks Mont!!!