A forum member was kind enough to sell my old airgun back after 12 years

Anyone who has been into airguns a while has likely sold one o two ( or 50+) they wouldn't mind getting back. Saw a picture on a different forum and just like Blue Jeans " I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline ". but couldn't respond, a quick check showed (fortunately) that Rich Leep is a member here also.

Totally talked myself out of even checking on it but mentioned it to the Wife who said "You NEED to buy that one back!". What's a guy to do when the little misses put's "buy THAT airgun" on your honey-do list? Well, BUY it!

Shipped USPS Priority mail and it arrived 1 day Early, oh my. Flawlessly package with wood and hard foam fitted on both end, thick pluck foam glued to prevent shirting,......, even in a rifle sock. Just like everyone used to do.

Anyway, the good old day's! A BigEd special (thinking I purchased this one used from Jon O. ?, I did have several) Bam50 with all the fixings. Valve work, trigger work, LW barrel, custom breech riser and shroud. adjustable butt pad,.... . And the Wife loves it. 1st time ever She said "that one is going on the living room wall" , oh happy day's.

Just a couple of pictures until I find another scope.

Is that it?

IMG_1676.1617219855.JPG

Yup, right rifle

IMG_1682.1617219909.JPG

IMG_1681.1617220133.JPG

IMG_1678.1617220173.JPG

Ignore the ".22" it was a .22 until BigEd installed the .177 full length LW barrel.

Hope everyone has as nice a day (but if you see my old Beeman Titan/Falcon I assure you you do not want to own that one, kidding but that would be another I would buy back if I could)

John

Nice story that gun been listed on the Yellow for months then lowered to $200 early last week. I was gonna buy both but he sold the first one while he was figuring shipping with the thumbhole stock I wanted to swap around and decides to pass which was not both or nothing. I already have 2 anyway no biggie. Daystate CHUNTSMAN done right-! .

odoyle, missed a deal there, the barrel cost that much.

Stevev , Forgot you had one, yours has a outrageous stock right (well lefty) ? Fixing the fill valve is SO much easier these day's with a check valve foster available on every corner, might have to re-tap? I have a BigEd valve stem if that was what you needed. And naturally one of those folks in Minor Hill could certainly handle anything on it. Still have the Book of Bam ? https://sites.google.com/site/b50tuning/the-book every part size listed. I do have an unused BigEd valve stem I can send you if needed.

No real idea on Ed right now. Last we spoke was some years back and he and the miises were touring on Cam Am Spyder's but that was a long time ago. I'll try his email perhaps.

Rich did have this one rebuilt by him but no idea how long ago and I didn't ask about contact info.

Funny while looking for a link to "The Book" I clicked images and Tammy holding the black B50 Carbine w/BSA barrel (along with a bunch of other folks I've known) was right up top.

Now I need to find some HIGH scope rings but it was fun pulling the great trigger on it a few times.

John