N/A A Few Pistols

I've said several times that I dont particularly care for air pistols and am not that great of a shot with them anyway.... so why do I have a section of wall of them in my gun room?
Was in there tinkering around today since the weather is still crap here and decided to snap a little pic.

Pistols.JPG

Dang, with a collection like that there no excuse not to be a great shot with at least one of them.

ETA: what’s the scoop on the one with blue grips? Is that a Notos?
It is, yes sir. I'd posted about it I think last week or so. Just stripped down a Notos and cobbled up some blue/black G10 grips for it. Still need to sight it in.

Rob
If your worried about running out of room to store all them pistola's, I'd like to be the first to offer you the use of my wall so I could ease your storage burden :LOL:
Always looking to help out a fellow airgunner.

Ray
Such a helpful group airgunners are! haha... I've actually been downsizing, believe it or not!

• Haha
Reactions: ray1377
you got bit bad by the HPA conversion bug
i see one with a Crooked Barn Breech, maybe one of the nice breeches ever made, i can remember people begging to get them after he closed
I did get bit... that was back when an air pistol was more of a rarity and there were only a few folks doing the conversions. It's much easier now with the plethora of kits and even guns out there. I love the looks of the CB breech, but they did have some issues with galling since they were aluminum. I've given away several over the years and of course now wish I hadnt. That one 'fits' that gun well and it's a rear cocker anyway so I dont mind a little galling.

Such a helpful group airgunners are! haha... I've actually been downsizing, believe it or not!
Now I find that hard to believe. Airguns are like potato chips and chocolate, a little is never enough :sneaky:
Well, you can't say I didn't offer, LOL.
Ray
P.S. Where you get those nice looking wood grips on the PP700's ?

back in the day you would do a build and tell yourself that's it and then go, now what can i do and start another
you would go to Airgun Artisans and see what was new and neat and come up with a new idea and reach into your pocket and build another
http://www.airgunartisans.com/Crosman_2240.htm
and i think HPA got going because there were few if any PCP pistols and in reality, still very few

Now I find that hard to believe. Airguns are like potato chips and chocolate, a little is never enough :sneaky:
Well, you can't say I didn't offer, LOL.
Ray
P.S. Where you get those nice looking wood grips on the PP700's ?
It's true! I've sold or given away a few dozen airguns over the last couple years. Still got more to go, along with a couple of those pistols.
The grips... there was a couple vendors selling those back in the day when the PP700 first gained popularity and I've had them since. I need to do a 'real' finish job on them and make them pretty, but when I got them, I was in a rush to slap them on. I've not seen them offered for a little while now.
The one on the right is also wearing a turned down .22 AirForce Talon barrel. The left one in .177 is largely unmolested.

back in the day you would do a build and tell yourself that's it and then go, now what can i do and start another
you would go to Airgun Artisans and see what was new and neat and come up with a new idea and reach into your pocket and build another
http://www.airgunartisans.com/Crosman_2240.htm
and i think HPA got going because there were few if any PCP pistols and in reality, still very few
there are actually a few of my guns on that 'Best of the Best' site, including the pistol with the CB breech. That site was an endless source of inspiration for me!