• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A few pics from a run I made down to PuertoRico last week in Mayaguez. 297 iguana put down.

IMG-20230301-WA0016.jpg
20230301_121730.jpg
20230225_151821.jpg
IMG-20230225-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20230227-WA0000.jpeg
IMG-20230226-WA0003.jpeg
IMG-20230301-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20230301-WA0020.jpeg

When I was 19 years old I lived in PR for 3 years. I learned to surf at La Pared in Luquillo. I wasn't airgunning at the time, but I'd love to revisit PR to see some old friends and take down some of those dragons!
If your ever down here, hit me up! (Obviously after a few of the other guys here like Monkeyshine that have some badass permissions)

Hey! I'm still down here. Next time hit me up!!
So you live on the island. Where? I have travelled there about 20 times for shooting matches in Aguadilla, Aguada and on the other side of the island in Ceiba. I love the island and the people. If I had an extra 150-200K, I would buy a place there and live half the year....BC

What gun(s) were you using? Distances?
Primary gun PuertoRico and I use is a FX powerpup .30 caliber. We bought two one for his place on island and one up here in NC I changed both from 700mm airbarrels superior to 600mm x barrels with carbon fiber sleeves. Him and I feel these are so far some of the most accurate pellet barrels FX made. They both are tuned to 860-870 fps range. Start moving higher and accuracy seems to fall off at distance. We cull those gilla monsters from 10y to 120y with great accuracy. When we get in areas that get out there 90-100y we use the shooting table in back. Bi-pod use is nice for distance. We use the 44 gr fx, jsb and last of my hatsan stock before they lost the contract with JSB.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Reactions: Glenroiland
So you live on the island. Where? I have travelled there about 20 times for shooting matches in Aguadilla, Aguada and on the other side of the island in Ceiba. I love the island and the people. If I had an extra 150-200K, I would buy a place there and live half the year....BC
I live in Aguadilla BC

Those things are larger than I had thought that they were!
They are easily 5' long and a giant minas to any fruit grower or vegetable farm. I remember cleaning off lizards on a Yucca farm and the owner was running along side of us pointing out iguana all along the river coming out and eating his crops. I think that years trip pushed almost 500 dead. Longbrownbox out of Austin and his bud from Washington state and also a friend I brought worked the lizards hard that trip.
Remarkably it appears you didn’t spend all your money on airguns, but saved some to fly with. What bird is that? (Im a ppl holder)
It's a Cessna 402, Cape Air Flys to different parts of the island from SanJuan. You can hop across that 100 miles to West side for under 100 dollars each way. It's 3.5 hours drive time and 25 minutes on small aircraft.

Reactions: N2 Shooter