• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A few more rats and a couple of starlings

@max115 The Honey Hole!! I remember that spot used to be loaded! Either they got smart or you put a serious dent in the rat population there and pressured them to find a safer area. Do you know if the owner(s) watches your videos and finds ways to improve upon methods that can hinder the rats’ movement through this facility or their access to some of the feeders? I thought it was good to catch them running up the concrete barrier. That’s the first time I recall seeing them do that in one of your videos. 

@crittahitta/Ssgg. Thank you for watching.

@Ezana4CE. Yeah, not anymore. I was so excited on day 1 seeing all those rats coming out of the "honey hole". The farmer keeps his place tidy and clean, it is a well run farm land. That is why his farm is not infested with rats, there are a few but not out of control. He also set traps and poisons. Yes he watched my videos from time to time. That was the first time I saw rats running up the concrete barrier to steal food in the above feed. Pretty smart creatures. Not much farmer can do to stop that, except with me pounding on these rats whenever I get a chance to go out there. Hopefully with the nicer and warmer weather, I can have more opportunity to go out and shoot. The problem is finding time to go to all these locations and I have to rotate my schedule to visit these farmers. Wait for the next video at the "rat farm" where I tagged 39 fat rats, lol. Cheers. 

I too shoot arund dairy cows. Glad to see you always considered the back drop and what would catch a pellet spraying off the concrete. I almos always use low power when in amongts the cows. Only bad part is I have found my clothes absorb the 'dairy smell' and I have to shed them when I get home. Sometimes if shooting from the truck right next to a pen the upholsetry also abosorbs some of the smell. Requires both doors open on a warm day to flush the smell. Fortunate that no one else but me drives the truck.