• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A few less common Theoben's

Theoben Sirocco Grand Prix with rare open sight option .22

238 Sirocco Grand Prix .22.1608324972.JPG

238 Theoben Sirocco Grand Prix.1608324973.JPG

Theoben Eliminator MKI v2 .22

248 Theoben Eliminator MKI .22.1608325039.JPG

249 Eliminator MKI.1608325039.JPG

Theoben Olympus .22

240 Theoben Olympus.1608325086.JPG

241 Olympus .22.1608325086.JPG

Some of their gas ram triggers are excellent. The Webley Omega type trigger in mine is very satisfying. Same trigger as the first two shown by Mike. I've had my Sirocco Deluxe over 30 years. Practically hand made. RWS Hakko mounted. The Sirocco Deluxe are better for carrying IMHO. Not as heavy. Pretty rare you never see them come available. Mine's not! Lower gun is a seldom seen walnut Airsporter S .177.

16071-IMG3578.JPG

Very nice thread. You are right about the less common Theobens. I have those too. No Fenman profile or RA-800? That profile was a hard to find stock. Remember how hard I had to work to acquire these guns. No one wanted to let them go even 20 years ago.
That brake looks like a Tim Wilson custom brake. Probably the pinnacle in after market HW brakes.

Very nice thread. You are right about the less common Theobens. I have those too. No Fenman profile or RA-800? That profile was a hard to find stock. Remember how hard I had to work to acquire these guns. No one wanted to let them go even 20 years ago.
That brake looks like a Tim Wilson custom brake. Probably the pinnacle in after market HW brakes.

Cycling through and updating some older posts of mine. Pretty sure you know I found an RA-800, I have posted it before but have not added it to this post yet. Don't you recall that you and I were working on a deal for an RA-800, then you asked on a post were in the Blue Book info could be found? I told you where then you went and listed it without getting back to me. I have no interest in any of the Fenman line unless the price was right.

Oh yes, I remember now. You probably wanted 2005 pricing at $800. However, I did price it fairly at $1150 at the time. You did have a few days to decide if you wanted to buy. However, these days finding a bargain basement price on Theobens is as rare as hen's teeth.
I bet an RA-800 can go for $2k now. In the last year Theobens have been going for sky high prices. The last three Dual Magnums for sale sold for 4.5K each. I know because I was one of those sellers. There was no negotiation either. Full $4.5K + shipping.

Oh yes, I remember now. You probably wanted 2005 pricing at $800. However, I did price it fairly at $1150 at the time. You did have a few days to decide if you wanted to buy. However, these days finding a bargain basement price on Theobens is as rare as hen's teeth.
I bet an RA-800 can go for $2k now. In the last year Theobens have been going for sky high prices. The last three Dual Magnums for sale sold for 4.5K each. I know because I was one of those sellers. There was no negotiation either. Full $4.5K + shipping.

Well, wrong again like when you posted incorrectly, I had cut the stock on one of my R1 Lasers on the Yellow forum! The last I heard from you on the RA was you wanted to see the Blue Book pricing but could not find it so I told you what page it was on. I had not tried to haggle anything since you did not even give me a price. You simply listed it without getting back to me and it sold before I saw the listing.
P.S. I got my RA for miles below $2k and that's after its recent service, in fact even less than the $1150 and the guy brought it right to my door!

Reactions: bf1956