• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Pistol A Few Crosman 13xx Builds *Prices Lowered last time*

Classified Status
NLA

Rob_in_NC

Jan 3, 2020
Barnardsville, North Carolina
Got a few old school Crosman 13xx builds I'd like to offload.

First up is a hodgepodge of parts. 1377 with B50 .177 Barrel, Crosman Steel Breech, Ralph Brown grips and stock insert. Unknown maker adjustable piston. Could use a going over. The o ring for the bolt is improperly sized and for whatever reason, I used some dental floss under it and a 'tag' sticks out. Get a proper sized o ring. Holds air and chronies at 610fps with 8.44gr on 10 pumps.
$170 shipped. **Now $125 shipped**

IMG_0965.JPG
IMG_0966.JPG
IMG_0967.JPG

Next is a Crosman 1377 converted to .22 with an RJ Machine shop high rise breech, Ralph Brown grips, and some sort of muzzle brake. Steel pivot pin with clips, adjustable piston (cant tell if it's flat top) with o rings that may need replaced. Chronies at 430fps using 16gr at 10 pumps.
$125 shipped
IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_0963.JPGIMG_0964.JPG

Finally is another 1377 converted to .22 with a Crosman Steel Breech, Ralph Brown grips, a QB7x rear site, some sort of brake with a front site (not a moderator), and adjustable flat top piston that needs o rings. Steel pins with e clips at the pivot. Currently chronies at 385fps using 16gr at 10 pumps.
$125 shipped
IMG_0958.JPG
IMG_0959.JPG
IMG_0960.JPG

I cant speak to the accuracy on any of these as it's been years since I've done anything with them save for the quick chrony shots prior to this add. Chrony numbers are an average of three shots. All have been modded years ago so who knows what's been done. Some have trigger shoes as shown. Ralph Brown is gone unfortunately so these grips are unobtainable except used.
shipped only where legal
Paypal or MO
May be open to an interesting trade, never hurts to ask.
Also, with the green one is a stock that fell over and broke at the grip... I never tried to repair it and instead got the insert.. but I'll include the broken stock as well as the one pictured. If you can fix it, good on you!

Last edited: