• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

A.E Swede ___ Thanks For Lowering Prices

I just went to the A.E Swede website to order a couple more high capacity .22 Avenger magazines and noticed they lowered prices on everything.
I'd like to thank Aaron Eversull and his family for making the highest quality products right here in the USA and having the best prices in the industry.

18rd magazines for the .22 Avenger CNC machined from Delrin and Acrylic $29.99 each. Also available in .177 (20rd) and .25 (15rd)

3678844B-2CA2-48A5-8C55-22AC0BDDC3AB_1024x1024@2x[1].jpg

Heavy,
I'd be most appreciative if A.E. Swede made a magazine to fit the Umarex Gauntlet .25, both generations. Tried a CARM magazine, it fell out, too thin, just like Swede says his .25 magazines are for the Gauntlet. What are Gauntlet .25 owners, chopped liver? WM
I think he had them at one time. Maybe he'll bring them back. You could add a spacer on the cover if you have some that are too thin until something better comes along.

AE Swede products are great and innovative, but I have had zero communication from his company. He has an email listed and also a Facebook, but he doesn't reply to either. I put in an order for an Avenger bottle barrel band on Dec 6th and it still says it's sitting waiting for USPS to receive the package. I get Christmas makes things a little slower but per USPS he hasn't given them the band, just made a label for it. I paid for faster shipping, too. So I emailed 2 days ago, but no reply. Tried Facebook messenger but it immediately did an auto reply saying it'll get back to me. ... Just like he did in October when I asked about his tactical frame. No reply from that either.
Let me know if you guys have any other means of contact, please.