Daystate A Delta Wolf in .30 will arrive to it's new home.

After having the chance of hunting with the BRK Ghost during my mule deer hunting and thanks to Skylink, I saw at the used section of AoA a used Delta Wolf .30 Cal with ultra valve.

Once my cousin decided to keep the Ghost, I thought for a couple of days how the experience with the Ghost would feel if I could include to the Ghost a smoother sidelever and an electrónic trigger..... The melt sounds attractive !!!

Then I called Jared and asked him to change the bottle for a 700 cc bottle and to send me another magazine.

Approximately at 5:00 PM I will finally receive the Delta.

I will share the experience. The Delta is a rifle that for long time I had in mind to eventually buy one. Now it is a reality.

Basically, for the same bucks than a new BRK Ghost, now I have the Delta with the 700 cc bottle and an extra magazine.

Last edited:
The rifle arrived on time..... But without battery at all.

Gave three hours of charge and started to play with the configuration of the settings.

Then made some shooting to zero the scope.

Tomorrow I will shoot more, but ........ Apparently this rifle is amazing ....

Here it it now I will need to decrease preassure on regulator....

IMG_3549.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Centercut
Already made some shots at long distance with the Delta.

This rifle is quiet, super accurate and easy to control.

Took it's first collar dove at 135 yards easily.

The magazines do not always rotate normally. If I do not feel them to rotate when pulling the sidelever back, then I take it out a little and then reinsert the magazine. I suppose is a matter of more use to make them loose a little.

Very easy to be happy with this small rifle..... VERY.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranchibi
Already made some shots at long distance with the Delta.

This rifle is quiet, super accurate and easy to control.

Took it's first collar dove at 135 yards easily.

The magazines do not always rotate normally. If I do not feel them to rotate when pulling the sidelever back, then I take it out a little and then reinsert the magazine. I suppose is a matter of more use to make them loose a little.

Very easy to be happy with this small rifle..... VERY.
I’ve had 2 daystate mags that did that and a shot of ballistol took care of that