A dedicated Yong Heng subforum?

Good Day

I need some advice for two concerns!

Is there any pictures\videos available of how to insert a new burst disc? I found some on web, but they don't actually clearly show where disc goes.

When running YH Digital version compressor I get a lot of condensation around the second stage outlet pipe and the top of the second stage cylinder, even some bubbling which is maybe from the heat as it boils away the condensation. Is this normal? Area I am talking about is shown with arrow in below picture. I am using icy water with start temp of +- 5\6°C(41\42°F) for cooling.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance!!

YH.1649844558.jpg

Don’t do as the guy in the video does in starting your Yong Heng (at least) and tighten your “bleed screws” BEFORE starting motor!

Instead, after ensuring all is set make sure both pressure release screws are OPEN, then turn power on, first close the first stage/water moisture purge screw tightly (too light and pump will fill slowly), then close second stage screw tightly.

When time comes to shut the pump down, first open second stage high pressure screw, then open first stage screw and allow moisture to fully purge with motor running, then turn power off.

In other words never start the pump with either screw tightened down. It does not like being started nor shut down under load.

Using the Digital version YH. The digital 'Actual Pressure' reading is off by 30 Bar(lower) than two external quality gauges that match each other. I have had one tested so know it is good. So I only rely on external pressure gauges and not the digital gauge in the YH. When I fill direct to rifle my bottle gauge which is a Sekhmet also shows 30 Bar higher than YH reading.

Has anyone else experienced this? Cannot really change gauge as it is part of digital system.

I have a friend that is telling me his burst disk is blowing at 3200psi or there abouts. Any idea why this would keep happening? thanks..
My burst disk was doing the same thing. At first I thought it was an obstruction in the line or filter but both the gauge on the bottle and the compressor were reading the same every time. I bought replacements and hasn't popped since. I think they are just the usual china quality and were too thin. Try and find some replacements and make sure there are no obstructions 4500psi is no joke.