A Dairy Adventure….

Good morning all, I wanted to post one of my new Blackpaw Gunner videos and it is from a trip I did about a month ago at some dairies in Central Washington. Some of it will look familiar to you all….Please let me know what you think. My next video if it works out will be a review of a portable target holder I have called the Pocket Zero, I love it.

https://youtu.be/CzxoXNRQ_Hs

Watched and having been in places like that i think I noticed that, in the second portion, somebody had done some shooting and were not as careful as you. There were a whole lot of pellet sized holes in the plastic roofing. Without a solid back drop I would have not taken some of the shots others did. Maybe it was a pass through and not a miss but I shoot my FX Dreamline Tactical compact on low power when inside. Don't shot where there's a plastic back drop but guarantee i won't go through metal roofing or walls. I always use the Hades and have never experienced a pass through on low power.

I was in a calf barn awhile back and the farmer asked to me to get rid of a few starlings that were nesting and messing in the calf barn. I sat on a chair nestled ove my tripod mostly hidden, and using my Daystate Pulsar .22 with a Pard 008 on it and waited quite awhile, All the doors were closed and there wasn't much light in there. I moved the Pard to IR and then could see in the dark places where they seemed to hid immediately after flying in. So far i have gottn half of 2 nesting pairs but need to go back. I have an aftermarket board in the Pulsar and shoot it inside on power level 4. It makes a loud noise when it hits a metal roof or wall but does not penetrate. Hades also with that rifle.

@jimd81 Yeah I keep things on the lower power end when needed and trust me, I don’t take a lot of shots because of back stop or down range. I’m happy to have Shadow now, aka my Uragan Compact in 177. It will be some what more dairy friendly. I’ve had it out twice and today I hope to make it to the range to try hades. The data from shot strings is super tight.

@beerthief thanks. More coming.