• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A cat food chef how's it taste ?

Mr. 2muchair4leyla,

You went to a great deal of time and effort to turn the wild game animals into food...cat or human. I eat wild game, but the ground up carcass is not something I would find to appealing. In a survival situation, I still feel I would skin, debone and season the meat to make it more desirable. 

I understand your point and spirit to be more natural in the preparation of food when all of our normal household has been lost to what ever calamity. To prepare food for you and your family + the cat is a skill many of us probably would fail at miserably.

I like the Bio-lite stove, your gorgeous back yard preserve and the time you put in to make the video for us to see....maybe we should all do some preparation to be able to get by if the grid went down for a while. I think your wife tells her friends "he aint right", that is why I don't let him in the kitchen anymore!!!

I have shared fish I prepared with my cat, I grill it outside over a fire with just an old oven rack as a cooking grate while camping. I do season it and everyone enjoys it, even the cat.

Good luck with your pesting, stay healthy and safe

Arrowhead1951