....a bunch of worthless junk.

What good are all these new PCP rifles if you can't buy ammo for them? They keep cranking out new models (daily), but you can't get 18.1gr JSB or FX pellets, you can't get 25.39gr JSB or 25.4gr FX ammo. It's been this way for about 2 years. KRALE, Treainer Outdoors, AOA, Utah Airguns, Pyramyd Air, Airgun Depot. They are all out, all the time. 

What am I supposed to do with all these useless guns? I must have 20k worth of this crap. I don't think the ammo shortage will end, if they haven't figured it out by now. 

Am I missing something? 

What good are all these new PCP rifles if you can't buy ammo for them? They keep cranking out new models (daily), but you can't get 18.1gr JSB or FX pellets, you can't get 25.39gr JSB or 25.4gr FX ammo. It's been this way for about 2 years. KRALE, Treainer Outdoors, AOA, Utah Airguns, Pyramyd Air, Airgun Depot. They are all out, all the time. 

What am I supposed to do with all these useless guns? I must have 20k worth of this crap. I don't think the ammo shortage will end, if they haven't figured it out by now. 

Am I missing something? 

@kaylaindy I think so. I usually see posts from members when most of the vendors you mentioned receive pellets. You have to be quick to order sometimes. At other times they may keep some in stock for days. I recall that being the case with Pyramyd Air recently. Certain calibers sell out fast. This time around I think the .20 cal pellets went first. Keep your eye on the forums. Some sites give you the option of receiving an email alert when sold out items become available. There are a few things that can be helpful to prevent missing out. If you know you’re going to need pellets for reviews, try to plan ahead. Always check our AGN sponsor sites. Also check the classifieds. I frequently see pellets for sale and for trade. If all else fails, have you considered pouring your own pellets?

Nate, order from pyramid air and they will fill the order when they get in, they won’t charge your card until they are in.

Utah airguns will notify you when pellets are in if you go to the website and put them on your wishlist. I would think that eventually someone in America will set up for pellets, we already have awesome slugs. Can you imagine how good it would be as a new business here? It must be extremely expensive machinery to squeeze out pellets. Crosman should up their game and produce JSB quality pellets along with the cheap ones. We got to the moon first, and pellets are way more important than moon shots! Correct?!

Turn on the news and look around

Global supply chain still in disarray...China in Lock down mode... Oil prices out of control...a "Small" war in the Ukraine...Stock Market all over the place...

Used car and new car prices exploded...Cost of food exploding... Increase in crime... Immigration crisis at the border.... Inflation incfeasing....Housing market exploding...

And your worried about pellets....

But in spite of all that... My two PCP's shoot the Benjamins 14.3 grs great, and I stocked up on those.... And I got into the PCP sport because of the issues feeding my powder burning guns.... Learn to fish.

Reactions: OldSpook
My “pre-order” .22 JSB 18gr pellets shipped next day from UA (this morning!). I’d call them ASAP Nate.

On the other hand, I don’t see this ending any time soon. The UK and EU are discussing a lead ammunition ban and all these pellets are made over there. Hopefully there will be an export exemption or it won’t pass at all but who knows. 

I shoot .22 redesigns which were hard to find at first. Whenever I saw them in stock I bought five tins. Add in buying 10 tins from the classified section. I'm set for a year or two now. 

Problem is I have a .25 Maverick on the way from Ken Hicks and he's tuning it to shoot JSB/FX 34 grain pellets, I only ordered a few tins and now they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I'll just have to keep an eye out for them. 

Thanks guys! I got a few good tips through email too. I was tripping out because I'm supposed to do some videos with PY Air...and if I can't get the pellets through the bullseye, I will be screwed. I have alot of the 16gr, 14gr, etc. I just run out of the 2 I mentioned. I don't even shoot off camera...not ever....so it's not like I'm burning through tins. 

Tip #1: Check out the smaller airgun shops (look at some of AGN's sponsors). 

Tip #2: A major airgun shop just got in thier 18.1 .22's and it's not on the site yet. Call them!!!!

Tip #3: Play the game. Get organized. Place a few Pre-Orders. ...just like everyone else does. 

It looks like between those 3 methods I was able to find everything I need. Thanks guys! 

-Nate (@ Airgun Channel) 

Nate, I must agree 100% with you , so being the Good Samaritan here I’m going to help you out and offer you 50 cents on the dollar for all those junk guns you have, but I can only pay .25 cents on the dollar for the Daystate as they require batteries which are expensive. Just let me know the total price and when you can ship, thanks in advance.

Problem is I have a .25 Maverick on the way from Ken Hicks and he's tuning it to shoot JSB/FX 34 grain pellets, I only ordered a few tins and now they seem to be out of stock everywhere. I'll just have to keep an eye out for them.

The 34 grain .25’s are real popular with competition shooters and with RMAC coming up, I wonder if that could be part of the problem.

I’ve had some backordered with PA for a month now.

Am I missing something?

Send 'em to me. I got tons of ammo. :)