• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A bit of long range hunting with the BRK GHOST

that heat must be a killer, I think I’d have melted 😂 brilliant video btw, could you share your rifle specs and are you using pellets or slugs
It was crazy to be honest. I actually got some bad sunburn, but like i always say its better than work🤣. Thank you for taking the time to watch the video i appreciate it. Specs on my rifle:

BRK Ghost .22 HP
Scope - VectorOptics Continental 4-24x56ffp
Silencer - eaglevisioncam sigma M4
Bipod - Vanguard equalizer 2 QD

Im currently shooting JSB 25gr redesign pellets at 953fps out of it and it shoots amazing. Very accurate and powerful. Again thanks for watching

pretty good shooting for 230 feet! Do you prefer that bipod position?
Thank you. Well its been a while since i have used it so its definitely something to get use too. But its very handy to be able to be a bit higher than the grass and still to be stable. I would prefer going prone but it gets the job done

Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Those squirrels are the equivalent in size to the California Ground Squirrels (Greydiggers) we have here in the West of the US.
Thank you for watching I appreciate it, yes they are very similar and i think even simpler in behaviour too. Again thanks for taking the time to watch my video