Tuning A bit of help with tuning please

As the title says I need help. Been trying to tune my .22/600mm Panthera for days now. I am shooting 35gr NSA slugs, wanting them in the 965-975 range. I have tried about every combo of reg pressure to macro wheel to micro wheel i can think of. It will settle in nice for say 10-15 shots then it will start to jump the speeds all over the map. Sometimes as much as 15-20 fps. I am using the fx pocket chrony. I have the minimal return set to 10. I am about 400 slugs into it and getting frustrated as all get out. Please someone help. Thanks

I have never tuned a Panthera, but am sure the people who can help will want to know your reg pressure, power wheel setting and micro tuner setting.
Are you getting good consistency for the 10-15 shots and then coming off the reg pressure by chance?
I have tried reg pressure from 145-170. Going up in small incrimates. As far as macro, and micro i have ran the gammit on them. No i am not falling off the reg, i concentrate on making sure i do not

I have tried reg pressure from 145-170. Going up in small incrimates. As far as macro, and micro i have ran the gammit on them. No i am not falling off the reg, i concentrate on making sure i do not
I would start over by setting the reg @ 130 bar, set your power wheel and micro tuner at max. Then increase the reg 5 bar at a time checking your speed with every adjustment. I would fire ten shots at each reg increase to allow everything to settle in. Increase the bar until you are at 980-985 fps, then start backing off the micro tuner until you reach your target speed. You can fine tune for accuracy once you get there.
If that doesn’t work I would call FX USA. They can offer more qualified advice.