A big "Thank you" to ZAN projectiles!

One more thing... I just got word from a friend of mine, who has a Hatsan Flash in .22 cal. and ordered some ZANs recently, one of the heavier ones, the 40 grainers and poited out to me, that they're not that "soft" as he'd reckoned them to be; I don't know whether they're made out of lead entirely or out of some lead alloy, but he said that as he's chambering them into his Hatsan, the bolt more often than not feels stiff and difficult to push forward into battery, then again, other times it goes smooth as butter.

He's also decided to measure a couple of these slugs, as he has bought 200 pieces of the 5.51mm variant - 40 grain HPs, and figured out, that some of these slugs don't even closely match the diameter on the box, some have up to 5.55 mm diameter, one even had 5.57mm. So that explains why he is struggling to chamber some of these slugs and put the bolt into battery. I'm also curious whether the "excess bleed-out technology" in these slugs potentially out-lined the chamber with lead, past the valve pin, where the air pressure bursts out into the barrel?

All things aside, he's made a couple of really nice sub-1'' groups at 45 yards with these slugs and they sure hit hard too :)