A Big Thank You Talon Tunes

So nice to hear that Talon Tunes has upped the game and pumping out some amazing tuned guns. Many would remember a little over a year ago TT was not “loved” for customer service. So glad it’s better now. I have decided a V3 will be my next rifle, but I am sorry to say it will be going to DW in stock form for an heavy NSA slug tune for coyotes. This is a next year plan thought! No offense to TT on tuning. 

Tony is Awsome even a "year ago" his customer service was amazing and the man can tune a pellet pew pew as good if not better then the other names out there. All my FX's come from Tony. My only grip is stock of items being a smaller shop they don't always have what you need and I would like to support TT more but he really only sells guns lol.

I never mentioned Tony specifically, and I think it is important to differentiate between the company and the person. If you believe they are one is the same, then that's your belief. I never mention "Tony" as being a less. However, a quick search does mention bad experiences with both TT and Tony, but all companies have that, or at least have some time with complaints. I am glad "for you" it has been nothing but "amazing". Bravo!