• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A Big Thank You for those who accept alternate methods of payment.

I went off PayPal a few years ago and thereafter, have been making Classifieds purchases here via Zelle, Personal Checks, or Postal Money Orders. I just lost a great deal on a gun off the classifieds because the seller would only accept PayPal, which is their prerogative of course and I have no problem with that. This brings me to express appreciation to those who kindly and graciously accept other forms of payment. I know it's not as convenient as PayPal, so hats off and a big thank you - you know who you are!

I understand how convenient it is to use Paypal, but it makes me laugh all the idiots that use it supporting a company that is against the 2nd amendment and blatantly steals money from it's customers. In the early days of ebay and paypal they locked my account with 20k in it and stole it. I could say I hope it doesn't happen to anyone else but I'd be lying, I hope it happens to every person that uses it since you've known for years how shady they are and still choose to use them.

Shout out to all the business that are smart enough to start accepting Bitcoin - EdgunWest, Wolfiek Group, Alamo not sure who else.

I bought a pistol from a guy in Minn. on a Saturday afternoon , said i would put a Money order in the mail AM Monday (too late for today ) Monday AM and i was at the post putting the MO in the mail . I drove home and went to Email the tracking# and my inbound said the opposite That he had put the pistol in the mail and gave me the tracking # THAT IS HOW WE SHOULD DEAL HERE . I trust you and you trust me .

OH THE CAN OF WORMS I OPENED > HAHAHAHA

I use paypal to send and receive. No issues, but I never let my funds sit in the account. Soon as I receive payments I immediately transfer to my bank. I don't like other people holding on to my money.
I am the same way....partially out of sheer laziness. I have use pp for a long time and have not had issues that made me prioritize finding a new method. I may look into some other methods if it really tanks sales of stuff I am trying to move....same reason I learned to text. Buyers/sellers locally would refuse to answer a std. Phone call, but would close the deal over text np.

I am the same way....partially out of sheer laziness. I have use pp for a long time and have not had issues that made me prioritize finding a new method. I may look into some other methods if it really tanks sales of stuff I am trying to move....same reason I learned to text. Buyers/sellers locally would refuse to answer a std. Phone call, but would close the deal over text np.
Yep, all these new ways to communicate and all the social media really made everyone so much more social. I have 2 sets of new younger neighbors and they practically run and hide if you even look in their direction. I have neighbors that moved in 4 years ago catty corner from my house and they never speak to us or even wave. Especially the husband.

The wife did stop one morning while out on a stroll with their kid and spoke with me about our kids possibly playing together. I think it was out of close proximity/cornered that she even spoke to me since I had just pulled up to the house and got out of my work van.

Told her that would be fine, but I would like to meet the father first. Haven't spoke to them since. Im not letting my kid play at someone's house who can't even sack up and speak to the parents of the child they want to have play with their kids. He looks like a child toucher anyhow and that furthered my suspicion.

Aren't you going to get taxed for everything you sell with these payment (convenient) methods? I think they all report transactions totaling over a mere $600. And that's recorded as income by the IRS now. 100% income if you don't have receipts to deduct your initial investment.
Wake up America
Too bad they can't tax all the illegal drug dealers. That could offset some of the inflation and BS interest rates.
They do tax illegal drugs. It's called pot. It's illegal but now they found a way to hook more drug addicts and profit from it. They don't care how they get their greedy paws on revenue to feed their own SPENDING addiction. They lie and tell you you're smoking medicine. (sympathetically put) Suckers! My state says let's "legalize", we're missing out on $5,xxx,xxx,xxx. Sad. Another powerful way to manipulate. Like offering drugs to a prostitute to "help" her.
They'll never tax you enough to offset inflation or interest rates. Taxes are the cause. Stop manipulating markets is the place to start.

Reactions: Bandito