• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

A big shout out to FX USA!

i have a dream pup 25 that is 3 weeks old. it started leaking badly so i called FX. they refereed me to a tech (Brian) who called me back in about 2 hours. we diagnosed the problem as a leaking valve. the spring retainer had worked loose and brian talked me through the reassembly. no joy. it still leaked, so FX sent me a new valve assembly. it arrived in 3 days. wow! i put the new parts in and the problem was fixed. ive been into airguns for over 20 years and never received this quality of service from any company. just figured they deserved a thumbs up post. way to go FX!!

I'm glad that you got your rifle repaired.

Have you received less quality customer service for goods and services in the past? For any item purchased, especially one retailing for > $1200, I would expect no less than what you described above.

If I find that a vendor/manufacturer will not back the product they sell, I will never again do business with them.