• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

A 1,400 FPS .22 Caliber Daystate Airwolf????

The interesting thing to me is the ad states:

“Works beautifully, on high power with the moderator on this gun shoots at 970 fps, or you can take the moderator off and shoot from an open shroud for a blistering 1400 fps in .22 and as accurate as anything out there.”

430fps gain by just taking the moderator off. 😂. I love the Airwolf and would buy this one if it wasn’t for the outrageous claims the seller has on this ad. Screams SCAM!

1400 is not outlandish, my cheap in comparison evanix does 1300fps with cphps and very accurate to 40yds, they go a bit crazy beyond 50. It loves slinging jsb knockouts at 1100fps tho, slugs love speed, unlike regular pellets.
1400 fps is not outlandish at all. I wouldn’t use that claim to sell an airgun, but to each his own. What is outlandish is claiming a 430 fps increase just by removing the moderator. Slugs love speed is a very general statement. They can be pushed faster than pellets, generally, but multiple other factors play a huge part in their accuracy. I won’t go into all of them here. Anyhow, sometimes browsing airgun classifieds is how I get my daily dose of humor. Good stuff!

Please share your very accurate groups with the CPHP doing 1300 at 40 yards. I’d love to see that. That’s cookin’! I’ve never been able to get those pellets to group well over 900. Maybe speed is the ticket.

The interesting thing to me is the ad states:

“Works beautifully, on high power with the moderator on this gun shoots at 970 fps, or you can take the moderator off and shoot from an open shroud for a blistering 1400 fps in .22 and as accurate as anything out there.”

430fps gain by just taking the moderator off. 😂. I love the Airwolf and would buy this one if it wasn’t for the outrageous claims the seller has on this ad. Screams SCAM!
Just spoke with the owner. Seems legit. I stand corrected. Guess I shouldn’t judge an unbelievable story without getting factual information.