9mm Leshiy 2 Made in the USA?!

@DNPEWPEW Yes, but I don’t want to be the source of a headache if it gets delayed so please note he made it clear to me that this is not an actual release date. More like a ‘I’m hoping it will be ready by’- end of February. Also, welcome to the site!

I've learned never to hold my breath on any release, no company ever is on time with them or "pre-orders" :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the heads up though, I'll definitely be grabbing one when they make it available.

Reactions: Bernie7
Ahahah gotta get those 10 posts in somehow! In all seriousness though I’d recommend you make a thread in general introducing yourself, usually you can get the 10 there. Also it has to be 10 posts with meaning so just saying I’m new in a random thread won’t count towards that.

Welcome 🤗

Reactions: Miami Airgunner
ANY POLITICAL COMMENTS BELOW THIS REPLY WILL RESULT IN A 1 WEEK SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOINT. NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU’RE UNFAMILIAR WITH OUT RULES… REREAD THEM!
I do not consider it politics to boycott commerce from a nation that is presently committing WAR CRIMES or companies that support the actions of said nation. In my opinion humanitarian ethics is NOT politics. Incidentally, this is not a political comment, it is a comment about the above rule.

Last edited:
What are you basing this comment on? Crosmans are ridiculously cheap for what it actually takes to make one. Airguns are significantly more difficult and costly to make than powder burners. That doesn't even take into account the amount of engineering and testing it takes. The high end guns even the most popular one sell miniscule quantities compared to any other thing you would buy (sub 8000 units a year). No volume to recoup tooling or setup.
Yes, firearms are much simpler then windarms. Pcp Windguns are a fascinating application of Newtonian physics and mechanical ingenuity. The interplay of various spring tensions, valve configurations and pressures, projectile mass, velocity etc.a delightful dance of physics in hands on experience. This is a big reason I have now switched completely over to wind.