9mm EDgun Leshiy 2's

Got the Barra 400e today… it’s a fun toy, but I don’t see myself using it too much. The holes it shoots in things are almost too small to see. I’m sure you could wreck some stuff with the full auto. But man it is loud… it’s cool that it looks just like an AR15 but I don’t want my neighbors seeing me out there blazing away with it. I have a bb trap with paper targets and a good backstop but even so…

Is the 9mm Leshiy with the Behemoth pretty quiet?

I’m looking at this puppy https://www.edgunwest.com/store/edgun-leshiy-2/item/edgun-leshiy-2-9mm-250mm/

Last edited:
I got my Leishy 2 9mm this week finally got a chance to shoot it tonight and it won’t advance the mag any suggestions
I reset the barrel
I will admit I accidentally dry fired with no mag on it
What else can I do ? Love the power of this wow
If you shot it with no mag check to see if you blew out your power puck from the stock. It should have come with some extras. See if that resolves your issues. My cycling issues got worse and worse and now does not function at all in about 200 rounds.

What kind of compressor do you use my friend? Also, what tanks? I’m thinking of a big high end carbon fiber one and maybe a smaller, portable one to bring to the indoor shooting range I go to.
Well let’s see here
Compressors-
Alkin, Omega Super and Trail Charger
Carbon fiber bottles I have 3 large, 1-30cf and 1-18cf
Also use a booster pump when needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are lucky. I live in the Midwest, and I'm not near anything. Even the outdoor state game ranges are like 50 minutes away, so I'm probably going to join an indoor range. However, the advantage there is that I can bring a guest every time and shoot anytime I want. I'm going to call them again and ask if they might have an airgun compressor to fill tanks. That's a real long shot, but who knows?

Reactions: ob1k1ob
Well let’s see here
Compressors-
Alkin, Omega Super and Trail Charger
Carbon fiber bottles I have 3 large, 1-30cf and 1-18cf
Also use a booster pump when needed.
Thanks! The Omega Super looks perfect for me. For bottles, I think I just need one big one to bring to the range and shoot "tethered" (if that's the right term...) and a backpack bottle. What brand are yours?

Thanks! The Omega Super looks perfect for me. For bottles, I think I just need one big one to bring to the range and shoot "tethered" (if that's the right term...) and a backpack bottle. What brand are yours?
3 are Omega from Airguns of Arizona. 1 from Airtanksforsale and 1 is a non DOT off Amazon

IMG_7545.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have pretty much settled on the Hades. I’ve had no problems out of those.
Got hades in the mail yesterday after dark. Will try them today. Will not cycle the fx81gr. The zan slugs fit to loose in my magazine so I can’t use them. I hope the hades work in it so I can use my new pellet rifle. I have a leshiy 2 in 25 caliber for over a year it’s a fine rifle never one jam at all. Shoot it lots But this 9mm is a whole different story

Got hades in the mail yesterday after dark. Will try them today. Will not cycle the fx81gr. The zan slugs fit to loose in my magazine so I can’t use them. I hope the hades work in it so I can use my new pellet rifle. I have a leshiy 2 in 25 caliber for over a year it’s a fine rifle never one jam at all. Shoot it lots But this 9mm is a whole different story
Yea, I went through the same. Hades handle the job at ranges I use my Leshiy 2.