9mm EDgun Leshiy 2's

just short of 900 miles round trip.
🪕
“I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more”.

Short update. I shot some Hades and some Diablos. Filled to 250 bar. Raptor regulator unknown setting. Using the Vikka Chrono from Amazon the Diablo ranged from 611-615 FPS. For the Hades the Chrono wouldn't give me readings and I got frustrated with the thing.

In sum, from 250 down to 150 bar I got 16 shots.

Edit: 350mm

D35BDC68-010A-4700-82D9-E02DB6878F59.jpeg

Last edited:
Have any of you had to basically stand on the back of your Diabolo pellets to get them in the cylinder? I have NSA 79 grain and 93 grains showing up this week with a 470 cc tank and a regulator dial. I bought a sizing die because it was so much work to get pellets into the cylinder. Using a lee .358 the pellets will fall out of the front of the cylinder so it still is not a perfect fit. The .93 grains say they will probably be .006” too long but I’m going to to try and use a .380 seating press to give me the .006” I need in conjunction with the sizing die.

Have any of you had to basically stand on the back of your Diabolo pellets to get them in the cylinder? I have NSA 79 grain and 93 grains showing up this week with a 470 cc tank and a regulator dial. I bought a sizing die because it was so much work to get pellets into the cylinder. Using a lee .358 the pellets will fall out of the front of the cylinder so it still is not a perfect fit. The .93 grains say they will probably be .006” too long but I’m going to to try and use a .380 seating press to give me the .006” I need in conjunction with the sizing die.
I have only shot the 81g JSB and they fit the mag fine in my Leshiy 2 with just what pressure I get from pushing them in with my thumb. I have NSA 79gers sized .358 from NSA and they fit perfect(any smaller and they would fall through). Have yet to shoot any. See photo below. The numbers I wrote down from my dial calipers are these for the magazine 10.90mm or .495” max length and I been going off that. NSA shows .448” for length on the 93gr. You should be okay. 79’s are .400”

70448563426__AE253436-BC9F-4224-A8BE-AA4402A0065C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jawshunting

The Diablo 81 grain went right in and dont fall through for me. They appeared wider than the Hades but I did not measure them just because I didn't find it concerning. Both Hades and Diablo fall into the chamber and just hang on by the rear lip. They would definitely fall out the back without the magnetic cover.

Reactions: jawshunting
Well gentlemen, here is an update on the data I have collected thus far. My exact diablos .35 measure .362. I have had entire tins and multiple tins measure this way. It is why I have had to smash the daylights out of my pellets to get them into the cylinder. I usually try to push them to the back of the magnetic clip, but either getting the pellets in creates a bur or I have some other issue but I usually get noncycling issues when I try to use these. I have tried running them through a .358 sizing die but it either is not enough surface area or what I really need is a .3585 sized die as they seem to still want to just barely fall out of the front of the cylinder.
I have used NSA .358" 79 gr and .93 gr slugs. In regards to the .93 gr slugs, my cylinders measure .442" in length without the magnetic clip. I bought a lee reseating die. This die has a taperred stem on the inside which the slugs will get stuck inside of. I had to turn down a new internal stem. I can provide the dimensions for said stem if anyone is interested. I then pressed the 93 grain slugs down to .440" for a near perfect fit that would ensure no interference.
I have added a leshiy regulator gauge and have also added a 470cc bottle. I never filled the gun's tank above 250 but I was able to shoot at least one full mag before experiencing fps drop off with my regulator set to about 185 bar velocities varied for 93 grain slugs from about 695 to about 715. There was one shot in the string of 8 that was above 707 fps that skewed the range. This was the first series of shots however since I have installed the new bottle and gauge and had to drop my regulator pressure.
It also appears that either one of my gauges is either off, or the tank pressure needs to remain about 20 bar above the regulator pressure to consistently fill the regulator to the desired pressure
The 79 grain slugs provided fps between 749 and 756 for an 8 shot string. The 81 grain diablo provided 763 fps to 761, likely due to the extremely tight fit, but then continued to fail to cycle so I discontinued the testing after a 3 shot string. The 79 grain NSA slugs also wanted to fall halfway out of the cylinder. They would not fall the entire way out on their own and this only happened on approximately 2 out of 10 slugs. I was able to replace the slugs with different ones from the bag until I found ones that wouldn't fall. I have not yet been to a location to test groupings yet and need my tanks refilled now.
I will say when removing the old gun tank I found no water in the tank or the gun. This is in spite of never having used a water/oil separator with my yong heng or with my hill mark 5. Part of me wonders if the water doesn't condense until the pressure is increased, that so long as the gun is above the tank and your valve is at the top of your tank when filling, if the condensating water remains at the bottom of the aluminum lined carbon fiber wrapped tank, which really doesn't concern me. In either case I will be saving for an alkin compressor because based on what these guns cost, I don't want to have to stress about my gun breaking early due to oxidation
Hope some of you were able to find some part of this helpful. I will update when I have groupings. Let me know if any of you have any suggestions for my moisture and rust fears until I feel comfortable blowing more money on an alkin compressor.

My new Leshiy 2 (9mm) will be here Monday according to the tracking number. However, Brian at Edgun West set mine up with a .25 barrel and .25 magazine. He said the shot count set up in a .22 is quite high. I am interested to see the shot count of the .25. I went with the 350 length barrel. I will certainly convert it to a .35 one day.
Did he have to replace jets, was that mentioned?

It arrived close to dark. Got it set up but no time to shoot. It’s the new Leshiy 2 (9) set up in .25 caliber. Seems to be high quality. Athlon Heras scope. Weighs 7.5 pounds without the bipod.

View attachment 354911
Yes I appreciate all the quality work and how precise everything fits together. Great looking rifle