HW/Weihrauch 98-20 cal

I'm a real fan of the .20 caliber Weihrauchs and have been adding to my modest collection. From top to bottom:

R9 wearing a Custom Stock CS500
HW98
HW50S with a walnut Maccari stock
Beeman HW77K, I think it's a Mark II from about 1985

I'm just learning the HW77. It's the first under lever I've had. A tad heavy but seems pretty accurate.
In the "If I could only have one ..." mind game, I always thought the HW50 was my favorite but lately
the R9 has taken over that role. A rat had the audacity to show up under my bird feeders last week.
I reached for my usual weapon for rat removal (Air Arms S500 .22) only to find it was low on air.
Grabbed the R9 instead. That rat didn't stand a chance. The R9 got 'em exactly where I was aiming.
Really an accurate rifle for me yet not too big and not too heavy.

P4160043.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JDR
I'm a real fan of the .20 caliber Weihrauchs and have been adding to my modest collection. From top to bottom:

R9 wearing a Custom Stock CS500
HW98
HW50S with a walnut Maccari stock
Beeman HW77K, I think it's a Mark II from about 1985

I'm just learning the HW77. It's the first under lever I've had. A tad heavy but seems pretty accurate.
In the "If I could only have one ..." mind game, I always thought the HW50 was my favorite but lately
the R9 has taken over that role. A rat had the audacity to show up under my bird feeders last week.
I reached for my usual weapon for rat removal (Air Arms S500 .22) only to find it was low on air.
Grabbed the R9 instead. That rat didn't stand a chance. The R9 got 'em exactly where I was aiming.
Really an accurate rifle for me yet not too big and not too heavy.

View attachment 456389
Beautiful collection and I have a 95-20 cal in a cs500 also. I need to add more of those because they fit me well.