96 yds

Just did this at 96yds measured with rangefinder
.25 Impact Compact 33.5 NSA
20221119_145134.jpg

Getting ready to order an AEA Terminator .30. What is the longest shot you'd expect to be able to take down a coyote with this gun?
If you want more answers then I suggest that you start your own topic but I looked up the factory specs and it says that in 30 cal it will push a 44 grain pellet to 980 fps which is 94 fpe that's some really good power I suggest you buy some nsa slugs or your favorite slugs and do it that way cuz slugs dump their energy into the target instead of zipping through it and causing very little damage I personally started a topic 25cal for coyote and I used a 38.5 nsa slug at 75 fpe and killed a coyote with a vitals shot. One other thing I can add about buying an area is be careful cuz you get what you pay for I bought a semi auto aea and within 1000 rounds 4 plastic mags stopped working and within 2000 rounds my valve pin broke in half the I haven't had any issues with the metal mags so that the way to go and I've also heard that the non semiautomatics don't have so many problems so if you went with the aea challenger pro in 30 you might be better off and they produce almost the same power and you would save a lot of money win win so there's my 2 cents hope it helps

Reactions: N2 Shooter
Is amazing how the industry of airguns evolved the last 50 years.

Just incredible !!!

⭐ You can say that out loud!! ⭐

Actually, as short as I have been involved in this incredible hobby — it seems like the most advances have been made in the last 10 years.

🔶 For example:
Guns,
under 2 feet short,
weighing only 5 lbs,
have both the power & precision
to humanely kill racoon-sized animals,
and smaller game at 100y and far beyond,
while still being backyard-quiet.

Magazine fed,
50 shots per fill.

Option of projectiles
with half the wind drift and
twice the kill power.

🔶 Another example:
It seems that to buy a scope that has the quality of a $1000 scope from back then
today you only have to pay 1/2 of that,
and on Black Friday 1/3.

It's the Golden Times to be an airgunner!! ⭐

Matthias 😊