95L Field Pro

Have to go back a few years to when Beeman was selling the R9's and R7's with muzzle breaks and no open sights. When they went back to putting opens on them, Weihrauch ran with the idea and came out with the scope only 95L Field Pro.
I have the R9 with no open sights and the break is blued to match the barrel.
R9-Hawke 1.jpg

Reactions: intenseaty22
Have to go back a few years to when Beeman was selling the R9's and R7's with muzzle breaks and no open sights. When they went back to putting opens on them, Weihrauch ran with the idea and came out with the scope only 95L Field Pro.
I have the R9 with no open sights and the break is blued to match the barrel.
View attachment 319329
Yea Steve I know the one on the Beemans is blued but I just received one from AoA that they ordered for a field pro, fits perfect on my 95k barrel but it's matte, not a blued steel which is what I thought they were. It does what I want and looks okay. Looks more like a moderator with that finish. Just curious what the field pro comes with before I inquire as to why the finish is different.

The barrel weight (it's not a muzzle brake) on my Field Pro is brightly blued and matches the blueing on the barrel. I bought this rifle new about 6 years ago so of course the factory may have changed it by now. Just give AOA a call and ask how the current ones come finnished.
Hey Moog is that the threaded on muzzle weight? The newer field pros are which is what I need and received. I just thought they were blued.

2020 HW95L from AoA. This pic may help. Specs, Moderator weighs 4.32 oz, 122.6 g, 1892 gr. Moderator is 6” long and female threads start 1.7” in from beveled end of Moderator. The thread is 3/4" long & 1/2" diameter with 20 threads per inch.
Thanks Stalker, it does help. The finish on yours looks like mine but I need to check the dimensions. With mine installed the end of the barrel is probably only 1/2 or so from the end of the weight, meaning either my weight is shorter or the threads start more like 4+ inches from the beveled end.

Reactions: Deerstalker
Thanks Stalker, it does help. The finish on yours looks like mine but I need to check the dimensions. With mine installed the end of the barrel is probably only 1/2 or so from the end of the weight, meaning either my weight is shorter or the threads start more like 4+ inches from the beveled end.
My HW95L
Barrel length = 15.75”, 400 mm, from end of moderator to breech block end.

Barrel without moderator = 12.188”, (12-3/16”, 309.575 mm), from thread end to breech block end.

HW95L total rifle length = 41.875”, 1063.625 mm, from end of moderator to butt center.

Rifle is 29”, 736.6 mm, from end of moderator to end of compression tube, receiver action.

LOP = 14.25” trigger to center butt. WIN M70 30-06 = 13.875", CVA Accura V2 50 BP = 14.5". Note - LOP = length of pull measured from trigger to center butt.