AEA 95 Caliber Zeus

I've never had a quality control problem with PBBA and XP airguns I'n my opinion those are the best brands out there really besides Airforce.... I've never read anything bad about XP airguns or pbba airguns both are very simple to work on and they make a ton of power for hunting big game. And there's only 3 o rings in the gun...
I've never had a quality control problem with PBBA and XP airguns I'n my opinion those are the best brands out there really besides Airforce.... I've never read anything bad about XP airguns or pbba airguns both are very simple to work on and they make a ton of power for hunting big game. And there's only 3 o rings in the gun...
This may be a sampling rate issue,
1:such as XP Perhaps sale 1/100 number Of AEA's

2: XP average selling price almost 4-5 times than AEA .
3: AEA has many semi-auto gun.
Plus, people always remember the five negative reviews , not other a hundred good reviews.

So To be honest, if a gun sells for $3000 and without magazines , sell hundreds of units a year. If You can still see the problem . That's actually quite scary.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
You won't be getting a response back from the guy you quoted. He was banned a few weeks ago.
Oh, thank you !i also see this Monster in Germany!
ECE5D910-969C-460E-BC73-18361B99B7E5.jpeg

Interesting comment,...guess based on years of experience with the majority of Big and Small bores air rifles out there right ?

Reactions: anonymous_.457
Yup... I would never buy a AEA.... Can't go wrong with a classic XP airgun or pbba or extreme big bore and jack Haley and quackenbush...simple to work on.... And yeah their expensive but you get what you pay for....
Interesting comment,...guess based on years of experience with the majority of Big and Small bores air rifles out there right ?

Yup... I would never buy a AEA.... Can't go wrong with a classic XP airgun or pbba or extreme big bore and jack Haley and quackenbush...simple to work on.... And yeah their expensive but you get what you pay for....
So I guess you also had AEA big bores amongst all the others that you mentioned ? ....What Haley and DAQ do you have ?

I had 3 DAQs and the machining was horrible, the trigger 12-15 pounds two of them leaked farely early after I got them, one the cocking lever broke, they rusted very easily and was a lot of work keeping them from it.

• Haha
Reactions: anonymous_.457
So I guess you also had AEA big bores amongst all the others that you mentioned ? ....What Haley and DAQ do you have ?

I had 3 DAQs and the machining was horrible, the trigger 12-15 pounds two of them leaked farely early after I got them, one the cocking lever broke, they rusted very easily and was a lot of work keeping them from it.
Lol sounds like operator error.....