AEA 95 Caliber Zeus

I need to watch some of this guy's videos,....seems like it's a riot.
He genuinely loves airguns, it’s a shame he advocates for certain things and isn’t in a position to review more models/manufactures. He posts bad groupings and things falling apart and breaking all the time. That’s what I want in a review, show me the problems. I already know all the things I’m gonna like about it.

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Idk, SIG sure seems to get away with having horrible drop fire issues lol. Maybe because the gubberment has a contract with them for the new service pistols 🤔

I digress... I absolutely see this literal shoulder cannon being bad for us in the long run. As long as all the youtube asshats don't make stupid videos blowing up squirrels in their backyard(Edgun Leshiy), we might be okay.
I'm sure kentucky ballistics will pick it up and compare it to a 4 bore

I only hunt alone, so I never hunt dangerous game. Even with backup many smarter people choose double barrel rifles when hunting dangerous game. More reliable and quicker follow up shots. This can't be said for the Zeus. Bears can climb trees!
For those tree climbers they make a 44 magnum that will take out even the largest bear, I would never hunt bear without one.

Here how .95 caliber slug look like in my hand:

IMG_3116.JPG

Reactions: WoodWelder
You mention QC problems, there are at least 4 other companies with QC problems
, Umarex,Seneca, and AirForce. Do you own any of them? I'm trying to understand why the AEA brand is so hated? Is it because for the price point a AEA pro will give all makes a run for their money in accuracy? or is it because they are a China made pcp? or because they give you the most powerful pcps. I don't think there is any Pcp company without QC issues at this time and date. The sense of Pride is gone and just ship it has arrived. I felt the hatred first hand, 2 or 3 years ago and yes, I own a AEA big 9, one of the first Terry Fox had shipped out. I was told by a few people that I was a liar for saying it was a 300 fpe pcp because they had a modified bulldog that wasn't making 300 fpe.

View attachment 441097
That is one beautiful cheekriser setup.