• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

90° Pellet Loader for Bolt Action Airguns

Does anyone make, either commercially or DIY, a .177 pellet loader for bolt action airguns? Pellet loaders for break barrels are common. But I can't find anything for my Crosman 2300S single shot bolt action. 
I have been using tweezers to load my Crosman while shooting in my garage, but I don't think that is very practical when shooting outdoors. If I just use my fingers to reach into the can, pick up and place a pellet in front of the bolt, I risk dropping the pellet. I'm a bit of a fumble-finger.
I can't believe no one has ever had this problem with their bolt action. Surely someone has seen the need for a pellet loader that contains pellets side-by-side and dispenses them one at a time into the breach in front of the bolt. Pellet loader pens contain their pellets end-to-end, which makes perfect sense for break barrels, but do not work well for bolt actions. Any pellet loader that would work for bolt actions would have to load at a 90° angle to the barrel so that each pellet would be dispensed facing the breach and parallel to the bolt.
In desperation, I looked at percussion cap loaders for muzzle loaders. But typical pellet lengths are .210" to .240" while most all percussion caps are less than .200". This means cappers will not work for loading pellets.
So, does anyone have a solution for this?

"Dirte"Most guys have a 3D printer fashion one for a certain model rifle.
Well, certainly an answer I did not expect. I wonder if any of those people with a 3D printer would be willing to print one and sell it to me? Although, it seems to me that such a device would have a retention spring to prevent the pellets from falling out. Correct me if I am wrong, but I understand that spring steel is beyond the capabilities of today's 3D printers.

So I bought a pellet pen (Air Venturi) and tried about 40 shots with my Crosman 2300S bolt action. I like it! Using a pellet pen takes a couple minutes practice. Occasionally it loads pellets sideways with the skirt facing up. But I can easily rotate the pellet down so the skirt is facing the bolt. Once, I pressed the pen follower a little too hard and it loaded two pellets. But most of the time it puts them in correctly. That's all I need.
Thanks outdoorman!