779 FPE with the Hatsan PileDriver .45 caliber

Are they building airguns to hunt elephants and rhinos now or what.

I agree. WTH is the point besides problems legally, or someone getting hurt?

I’m not saying that the sky is falling but prime example. This past Christmas a single mom bought her son a pump BB gun. With no guidance & friends his age, a few hours he’d gotten a BB in his brain through the eye. Full recovery but a “NO MRI” bracelet for life. 
I just don’t see why IMO. There’s BP or Shotgun slugs if area is closed for CF.

I’m not saying that the sky is falling but prime example. This past Christmas a single mom bought her son a pump BB gun. With no guidance & friends his age, a few hours he’d gotten a BB in his brain through the eye. Full recovery but a “NO MRI” bracelet for life. 

???

Well, a counter argument to that is how many newly licensed kids are on the road without adequate driver's ed, yet the parents give them the keys to drive? You can't always cure the stupid and irresponsible. Doubtful there's going to be an abundance of these in the hands of untrained children, and there's nothing wrong with the progression of power in big bore airguns.

Anyone in this day and age that thinks a firearm is the answer to everything beyond BB guns should try and buy ammo. You'll suddenly realize that rifles like this aren't such a bad idea afterall.