• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

75 yards with the .30 Bottled M-rod

It is 57degrees, winds out of the South at 18mph, and gusting with a steady light rain when I shot these 14 shots(2 clips) at 75 yards with my bottled .30 Marauder about 20 minutes ago. The 2 shots on the left edge were not from today as you notice the oxidation compared to the 13 hits that are towards the center and the one on the right edge. Would have repainted prior to shooting, but it is raining and on 10 power, I never noticed and thought I had untainted paint on that paddle. I did have one miss that went just off the right lower edge. I was shooting to the West, so winds were left to right at almost 90 degrees. Not the greatest group, but I was rather happy with the .30's performance in windy conditions. This group was shot from a standing position using a single sandbag rested off my laundry room window sill. Here is an older picture to illustrate my shooting position