• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

75 starlings

🔶 It seems to me that there should be... —
a recognition of good deeds and high level performance.

▪ Students get scholarships.
▪ Workers get promotions.
▪ Soldiers get medals.
▪ Athletes get trophies.

What do PESTERS get?!? 🤷‍♂️

⭐ Pesters make the world a better place.
⭐ And some do so with a high level of performance (and predjudice).

🔺 Shouldn't we have like an online Pesters International association, with a listing of the quantity and the type of pests that were permanently removed?

🔸 And with the meager membership fees we could afford to send small plaques for each pesting milestone, say like:
• 6 racoons in one night
• 75 starlings in one day
• 100 pigeons in one day
• 500 squirrels total
• 1000 rabbits total
• 3000 pigeons total
• etc. etc.

🔹 Max definitely deserves a plaque (or several, really). You're doing good, buddy! We appreciate you! 😊

Matthias

❓ So, who's up for founding Pesters International?

Hi Matthias, you are too kind and funny.

I am already happy and content that I have these wonderful permissions where I am welcome by the farmers and free access to their property anytime. Just the smile and acknowledgement from them each time I visited their farms is enough for me. Yes I am very lucky to have connected with them and best of all to have all the target rich environment to play with my AGs. Without these permissions, I wouldn't have been able to continue this wonderful hobby and of course contents for my Youtube channel.

Thank you for all of your support. Cheers.

Alex