• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

700cc bottle on Blitz

My high capacity mags are finally on the way, and I’m gonna need more air. I want to avoid the double bottle adapter for now, since it will swallow up too much room in my safe, so I’m thinking about ordering a Tuxing 700cc and replacing the standard 580cc on the Blitz for an extra mag and a half of shooting.

I know the Tuxing bottles fit on FXs and I know FX bottles fit on the double bottle adapter used with the Blitz (it was designed for the Impact) so by the transitive property the Tuxing 700cc bottle should work on the Blitz without needing to order an additional valve. But I’m trying to preempt any unforeseen obstacles, and I feel like I’m missing something.

Has anyone done this on the Blitz? Any advice to share? I’d appreciate any thoughts before I place an order.

Thanks.

My high capacity mags are finally on the way, and I’m gonna need more air. I want to avoid the double bottle adapter for now, since it will swallow up too much room in my safe, so I’m thinking about ordering a Tuxing 700cc and replacing the standard 580cc on the Blitz for an extra mag and a half of shooting.

I know the Tuxing bottles fit on FXs and I know FX bottles fit on the double bottle adapter used with the Blitz (it was designed for the Impact) so by the transitive property the Tuxing 700cc bottle should work on the Blitz without needing to order an additional valve. But I’m trying to preempt any unforeseen obstacles, and I feel like I’m missing something.

Has anyone done this on the Blitz? Any advice to share? I’d appreciate any thoughts before I place an order.

Thanks.
The tuxing bottle is made by alsafe. Alsafe makes many of the bottles for other brands. They are just stamped with a brand logo.