700cc 300 bar CF bottle on FX Impact

image.1634050380.jpg

I can understand @Glem.Chally but I don't mind paying for this quick delivery! Sent on Saturday and just received here in MA and on my birthday 🎂! 

E6B91AA4-4C24-4E45-BFB2-FC5A2D6F59C6.1634335670.jpeg

630C3DD6-3EFC-4EEA-BD1D-6E982B7283F8.1634335671.jpeg
Got the bottle valve adapters from Talon Tunes and they are the fully threaded 300bar ones for the M3. Holy smokes on the first fill; take it slow and let the bottle cool down some even with the slow fill. After the bottles fully cooled down then I hooked them up to the Hill and filled up to 300bar. Can't wait to start shooting with them tomorrow.

The bottles are a tad more narrow and still don't look weird with the 700mm or 800mm in .35. Will post back with shot count after a few fills. I don't let my bottles drop below 155bar so I should have a pretty nice shot string. I am coming from using 580cc 300bar bottles and have a few 580cc 250bar as well. The plan is to try each one and report back with the numbers...

They indeed ship it with a fast shipping service, therefore the price.

Shipping fee in my case was USD 45 and i got mine delivered in 7 days.

CIf8uIC.1635688137.png

Btw : 192,25 € is about 220 $

The e-mailadres I have is: [email protected]

Mine has just arrived. Impressive looker to say the least. Still waiting on my valve from EuropeAirguns Spain.

The contact i dealed with at Alsafe was Anita Meng : [email protected] .

Thx Broekzwans for all useful info and support. Equally on other fora. Much appreciated. 
thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.png

E6B91AA4-4C24-4E45-BFB2-FC5A2D6F59C6.1634335670.jpeg

630C3DD6-3EFC-4EEA-BD1D-6E982B7283F8.1634335671.jpeg
Got the bottle valve adapters from Talon Tunes and they are the fully threaded 300bar ones for the M3. Holy smokes on the first fill; take it slow and let the bottle cool down some even with the slow fill. After the bottles fully cooled down then I hooked them up to the Hill and filled up to 300bar. Can't wait to start shooting with them tomorrow.

The bottles are a tad more narrow and still don't look weird with the 700mm or 800mm in .35. Will post back with shot count after a few fills. I don't let my bottles drop below 155bar so I should have a pretty nice shot string. I am coming from using 580cc 300bar bottles and have a few 580cc 250bar as well. The plan is to try each one and report back with the numbers...

ram2jeep

About those barrel-bottle supports you ve mounted : Any disadvantages ? 

Ex.Magnum, those wedges are for barrel support to help with harmonics. Since I've installed them my accuracy has increased. I have carbon fiber barrel sleeves as well but the wedge holds the shroud and doesn't allow it to bounce/move; stiffens everything thing a bit more. 

I have been using the wedges on my Maverick and both the Impacts 2 and 3. The wedge helped greatly on the M3 as it is in .35 and with the Ronin on the end there was a slight drop in POI vs POA. The 700cc bottle is more narrow than the 580cc so after I changed the bottles I needed to adjust my zero again due to the extra room.

Ex.Magnum, those wedges are for barrel support to help with harmonics. Since I've installed them my accuracy has increased.

So i guess you ve put those wedges in place moving them up and down until you found the right spot for what you wanted at the energy-level you were shooting? Something like that?

What are they made of ? Some kind of hard rubber? Or carbon fiber? or some 3D printing plastic material ?

Ex.Magnum, those wedges are for barrel support to help with harmonics. Since I've installed them my accuracy has increased.

So i guess you ve put those wedges in place moving them up and down until you found the right spot for what you wanted at the energy-level you were shooting? Something like that?

What are they made of ? Some kind of hard rubber? Or carbon fiber? or some 3D printing plastic material ?

Exactly correct! I moved it back or forward to find the proper placement as dictated by groups at 75yards. I purchased them off of EBAY and once i found the best placement I installed some tape on either side to make sure they stay and if I move the wedges I have a fairly close idea of where they should be. I use them and man do they stiffen things up even more than the liner sleeves; even installed with the FX barrel tuner and my groups were good without the tuner but even better when I installed the tuner…