6th Annual North Carolina Airgun Show

The 6th Annual North Carolina Airgun Show Is One and a Half months away. I still have tables and can add some if needed. Tables are 50.00 ea. As usual we will have door prizes and food at the show. Flyer and Registration form below. If you need tables or need further information please call 828-851-0245. 

Tony V McDaniel

6TH ANNUAL NORTH CAROLINA

AIRGUN SHOW

BUY SALE TRADE

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2018 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

HICKORY FAIR GROUNDS (American Legion Post 48)

1 American Legion Avenue, Newton NC 28658

American Legion Exhibit Hall

Air-conditioned and Heated Building, Great Lighting

100+ 8’ tables @ $50.00 each, with ample working space

Come early Thursday Morning, best before 10 AM, and shop one

of the largest flea markets in the area, The Hickory Stock Sale!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mail Payments To: Tony V McDaniel

North Carolina Airgun Show

967 US 70 Hwy W

Newton, NC 28658

For Questions Call: 828-851-0245 

Name_______________________________________________ No. of 8’ Tables @ 50.00______Remittance__________________________

Company Name______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Address_______________________________________________________Phone Number (______)_________________________________

City, State, Zip__________________________________________________ Cell Phone Number (______)_____________________________

Helpers Name(s):_________________________________________________Email_________________________________________________

Payment Method [ ] Visa [ ] MasterCard #_______________________________________________Exp. Date ___________CODE __ __ __

Make checks or money orders payable to: Tony V McDaniel NCAS. Make PayPal payments to [email protected].

The acceptance of your reservation, and your signature, is taken as your agreement to abide by NC Airgun Show

Rules and all local, state and, federal laws. Reservation completed only with your received payment. No refunds

or future credits given for cancellations within 10 days of the show date.

DO NOT BRING FIREARMS. DO NOT BRING LOADED GUNS OF ANY TYPE IN THE BUILDING. DO NOT DISCHARGE AN

AIRGUN UNLESS YOU ARE AT THE DESIGNATED SHOOTING AREA OUTSIDE.

Office use only

Signature_______________________________________________Date___________/ Date_________Ck#___________Rec’d________ ___

North Carolina Airgun Show

LARGEST AIRGUN SHOW IN SOUTHEAST

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19TH - 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20TH – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM

ADULTS $5.00 – CHILDREN 10 AND UNDER FREE

HICKORY FAIRGROUNDS - LOCATED IN THE EXHIBIT HALL

1 AMERICAN LEGION AVENUE, NEWTON NC 28658

ENTRY INTO DOOR PRIZE DRAWING WITH EVERY

PAID ADMISSION TICKET - YOU CAN BUY EXTRA TICKETS AT THE DOOR PRIZE TABLE FOR MORE ENTRIES

*** YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN***

DOOR PRIZES GIVEN AWAY EVERY HOUR

MODERN, ANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE AIRGUNS

PELLETS, BB’S, PARTS, AIRGUN ACCESSORIES

Flyer:
2018 Airgun Show Flyer 23866.docx (44.96 KB)

Registration Form:

6th Annual NORTH CAROLINA AIRGUN SHOW 1 1....docx (15.82 KB)

Excitement in building for the 6th North Carolina Airgun show this Friday and Saturday. Spoke with the host and over 100 tables have been reserved! Four of us from NW Arkansas and Tulsa OK are driving 900+ miles to join the fun. If anyone has an odd rifle they'd like to see, please post and I'll see if our group can bring one out- lots of oddities in the closet....

Hopefully we can put together an informal fun shoot after the show .

6TH ANNUAL NORTH CAROLINA AIRGUN SHOW 
BUY SALE TRADE

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2018 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2018 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

As a new guy to the sport, I want to say "Thanks" for putting on the show today. Anyone considering coming should definitely check it out. I saw all the new popular stuff and most of the stuff that doesn't get the love it deserves. I learned a lot and got to talk to some really good people. Was able to meet my local dealer and talk to him for a while as well. Definitely reprioritizing my bank account right now, and trying to figure out how much room I can make in the safe.