Diana 6M Repair

Who has successfully sent a repair on a Diana 6M? It may have a pellet lodged in the barrel, but the front SIGHT dropped out and was lost. I need a replacement sight, check barrel, And tune. This is the Giss patent and the smoothest springer hand gun I have used. I have a kids' trainer rifle made on the same action. Same problem. Barrel may have a pellet lodged inside. I probably would never have started back accumulating if not for these two quitting me. But I am quite happy with my PCP cheapie low powered pistol gat. Then there are the HW 90 and 95 and .........the Impact and the sweetest backyard quiet R5. One neighbor has to be watched for. The other two are cool with me shooting. So I need the two or three QUIET target guns for my sanity. Be Well Brothers and TIA. Bandito.

I am surprised that someone who owns so many air guns cannot deal with a lodged pellet.

Front sights can be replaced with a replacement screw, scrap plastic, super glue and a Dremel tool. Create a plastic mounting base shaped to the barrel and add a screw hole. Then on top of the base glue a thin plastic or metal blade for a sight.

Grind the new sight down until it zeros in at a reasonable distance.

Reactions: TheBeardedGunsmith