615 yards with .22 Impact

INCOMING!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Just doing my part to keep the E in ELR!
Screenshot_20221017-171710_Gallery.jpg

Shooting my usual 28 grain slugs at just under 60fpe. Over 100' of drop and about 3 seconds of hang time. 🤪

dude... that is incredible..... im super amazed man....there is a contest among the folks that go into ftairguns in lewisville tx. and we all thought 450 was a lot... super cool... if you call them they will give you this super cool plastic target card and they will hook you up with free stuff if you can hit it at that range and film it also ftairguns.com they always have someone on the chat icon too

INCOMING!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Just doing my part to keep the E in ELR!
View attachment 304508
Shooting my usual 28 grain slugs at just under 60fpe. Over 100' of drop and about 3 seconds of hang time. 🤪

Chad,

That is some ELR!! = Extremely Laudable Recreation on the Range!! 👍🏼
Congrats!! 😄

Matthias

Reactions: beerthief
Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Those that have followed my posts in the past have probably noticed that I usually don't share a whole lot of info when it comes to my equipment.

Most of the fun for me comes from developing solutions for shooting ELR accurately. I usually modify, adapt or develop my own equipment to help suit my needs.

I can't really say a whole lot right now but we will be bringing something amazing to the market soon that will change the way a lot of people shoot ELR with airguns, rimfire, and more.
After the cats out of the bag, I'll be able to go over some of the details of my shooting set-up and walk you through how I prefer to do things.

Reactions: JungleShooter
We will be bringing something amazing to the market soon that will change the way a lot of people shoot ELR with airguns, rimfire, and more.
After the cats out of the bag, I'll be able to go over some of the details of my shooting set-up and walk you through how I prefer to do things.

AWESOME!!! ⭐
I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks for moving our sport/hobby forward, Chad! 😊

Matthias

Reactions: Swish
My scope is a Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x52.

60x?!? What a cannon!! 😄
And here I'm piddling around wondering if I should get an 18x or better a 24x....! 😄

Like when I'm wondering if my next gun should be a .177 or a .22 — and then I go on the big bore AG forum and crawl back into my little corner of the AG universe....! 😄

More power to you, Chad! 👍🏼 Please, keep sharing your ELR ventures.

Matthias