615 yards with .22 Impact

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

Those that have followed my posts in the past have probably noticed that I usually don't share a whole lot of info when it comes to my equipment.

Most of the fun for me comes from developing solutions for shooting ELR accurately. I usually modify, adapt or develop my own equipment to help suit my needs.

I can't really say a whole lot right now but we will be bringing something amazing to the market soon that will change the way a lot of people shoot ELR with airguns, rimfire, and more.
After the cats out of the bag, I'll be able to go over some of the details of my shooting set-up and walk you through how I prefer to do things.
As promised, I'm sharing one of the key components that has helped make my ELR shooting so successful.

The Absolute MOA Digital Readout Kit.
20230502_154508.jpg

This system allows the average airgunner to shoot 5-600+ yards (with slugs) just as easily as they shoot at 50 yards. They can also adjust back and forth between the two (or any yardage in-between) in seconds and with absolute precision.

You no longer have to count clicks or keep track of the revolutions of turrets. No more masking tape or turret stickers and eliminates the need for magnifiers to read them. You now have an easy to read, digital readout that keeps perfect track of MOA throughout the entire range of adjustability.

You can run this system on a Coldshot adjustable scope base (up to 300 MOA) or the Ravin Jack Plate adjustable base (250 MOA) and turn almost any scope into a long range performer.

I've been utilizing this system for a few years now and it has been simply amazing. If you go through and watch my old ELR threads of sub MOA groups or hitting small targets at 300-400+ yards, it's this system that helped get me there. I run this set-up on all of my serious long range shooters.

Of course the accuracy you'll be able to achieve at ELR will be depend on your platform and personal abilities.
If you guys have any questions, fire away!
To stay in accordance with the AGN rules, please no questions about pricing or availability.

Last edited: