• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle *$550!* Weihrauch HW97K .22 w/ Vortek PG4 spring kit

Classified Status
SOLD

Basher

Jun 15, 2022
Warsaw, Indiana, USA
Edit: Is my price off? Nobody shooting springers? I haven’t even had a bite. This is significantly less than you’d pay for a new 97K w/ PG4 kit, what am I doing wrong???

For sale is an excellent condition Weihrauch HW97K in .22 caliber. Aside from a few very small safe handling marks, the stock is in phenomenal shape. The metal is also in fantastic condition save for a small area on the receiver below the scope dovetail where the original owner hd a ring slip and cause some bluing loss. A Vortek PG4 spring kit is installed (about $100 value). This is one of THE top spring air rifles made, made to last several lifetimes! This one has less than 300 pellets through it, so it probably needs another 200-300 or so to get everything settled in, but that just means she’s nearly new and ready to give you a lifetime of enjoyment!

I’m asking $550 near Lafayette, IN. I’ll also ship for an additional $50, with the barreled action removed from the stock to cut down on package size. No trades, please. Cross-posted, so the first public “I’ll take it” (for the time stamp) followed by a PM gets it. Any questions, just ask. I’m a relative newcomer/lurker here, but can provide references showing perfect 100% positive feedback spanning two decades elsewhere. Thanks!

OA1vOsS.jpg

kVkpdtC.jpg

yS9dwRB.jpg

TPZtuqM.jpg

VD93yWz.jpg

k5w6NKv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SoCalAirrifles