• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FWB 55 yard shooting problems with FWB 124D

The trick off a rest or bag is to try to duplicate the hold of a hand. At least for me. So there needs to be side as well as bottom support. The support needs to moderately soft, but not too soft.

Yeah unfortunately, in competition, I gotta shoot like this

1691017797022.png

Off the knee...no front bag, no rear bag, no side support..sitting on a bum bag on the ground with my knees up.

Wait there's more....AND I gotta keep it at 1/4" grouping at 23 yards with a springer.

Reactions: drpietrzak
Yeah unfortunately, in competition, I gotta shoot like this

View attachment 377627

Off the knee...no front bag, no rear bag, no side support..sitting on a bum bag on the ground with my knees up.

Wait there's more....AND I gotta keep it at 1/4" grouping at 23 yards with a springer.
The OP was on a bag or rest.

Barrel height over the screens and amount of light will also alter the velocity reading. Had my setup outside on a bench then just set the chrony on the bench under natural lighting, under my setup, my TX showed a 3-5 fps deviation, after moving the same crony out on the bench and just holding the rifle by hand in front showed over a 20 fps deviation, put back in the setup and deviation returned to 3-5 fps. Setup can be everything when expecting consistant readings.

Reactions: drpietrzak