:)

OK, so I have a two year old MK1. Wow, has the design evolved in two short years. I noticed that the gun used in the video was a MKII, with a plenum extension. Can't tell what the Regulator pressure is, but if I had to bet, it's probably the 700mm barrel as well. If the regulator is set at 150 or so, and he can get 108 fps out of a slug, that's amazing!

sniperlabyo, it seems that so far you have concentrated your efforts to achieve more power from the Impact by increasing the volume of the plenum, and also enlarging the valve and transfer port in the brass thimble, all the while keeping the reg pressure as low as possible. But have you considered adding a hammer weight and increasing the reg pressure like we did with the .25 Crown as an alternative to what your doing, or possibly in addition to what you are currently doing?

Hi chuck, there is a hammer weight install if not I wouldn’t be able to open the valve fully at 150b. Sure i can get 140fpe at 170b but the gun is more sound at 150b. Crown is next to power tuned😎